• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for a Pampered Chef Show Without Cooking Facilities

In summary, In order to create a "Pampered" experience for your guests, suggest making a mini cake or bread and wrap, having a candle for aromatherapy, and providing a cooler for food and drinks.
Stephanie S
Hello All!

I am looking for some of your creative ideas! I have a show coming up on the 17th for 25-30 ladies at a resort. The theme of their conference is "Pampered" hence The Pampered Chef. They were referred to me through a lady who had attended one of my past shows. Here are the areas that I need ideas for:

1) Ideas for things that I can do to make them feel "Pampered"

2) Ideas for recognizing the woman who referred me - e.g. a special gift

3) Ideas for a dish - there will be no cooking facilities (no sink, no microwave, no oven, no fridge, etc) what can I prepare?

Your help is much appreciated!

I would look at the spa shows that has been posted somewhere else on here. Most of the stuff is things they can do to pamper themselves by using PC products without having to cook. Then I would have some of our dips already prepared along with some veggies cut in neat ways, along with a couple other recipes that you could prepare before hand and maybe have the recipes to hand out to the gals.

wow what a fun sounding show. we all need to be pampered. i like the sound of the spa show (cucumbers on eyes and stuff like that). there are some great threads about the spa shows. as for a guest how about doing a min cake or mini bread and wrap in some pretty paper or something? just some ideas....let us know how it goes...it sounds wonderfully relaxing!!!

Do a Pamper Yourself Theme Show. You could pre make a desert and then make one or more of these "pampering" recipes for your demo. Bring a cooler for anything that you may need to keep cold. A bin for your dirty dishes and maybe a plastic tub to rinse dishes that you might have to re use.Or pre-make everything and just play some games and talk about the recipes.
I found these recipes here on this site, and here is my pamper yourself flyer.

Attachments

• aromatheraphy ideas.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 506
  • spa show.doc
    131 KB · Views: 465
  • spa show outline.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 503
  • spa treatment show.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 455
  • Pamper Yourself Party.doc
    131 KB · Views: 584
Here is the other document that I have. I hope these help. I can never seem to refind something here so I always save or print everything I like.

Attachments

• Pamper yourself pg 1.pdf
    17.8 KB · Views: 710
  • pamperyourself pg2.pdf
    9.1 KB · Views: 526
These ideas are great - thanks so much!

I didn't look at all the attachments, so i don't know if they listed good recipes.
but I think the Berries and Cream Wontons would be a great make-ahead, and it is Light... it is in the "It's Good For You" cookbook... make the wontons ahead, and whip up the filling, and maybe even have them fill the wontons themselves... unless you want to really pampered them and do it for them... but the EAD makes it quick and easy-they are elegant too.

I agree about going to the spa threads... I know I listed a bunch of ideas like the Baker's roller for a massager, our candle for aromatherapy, etc

I think our candle would be a great gift for the host.
Definitely let us know how it went!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Spa Show Outline, Invitation, Theme Binder Page, etc.My primary purpose is to bump this thread for the individual that is looking for the spa show ideas.
I've tried to attach mine, but dial up is not letting me. I will be in a wireless area tomorrow (today) and can attach it to this thread then. It's about 18 pages or so, but has invitations, an insert for your theme show binder, recipes, facts, etc.
But this thread should certainly get you started!

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef show without a full kitchen?

There are plenty of creative alternatives for hosting a Pampered Chef show without access to a full kitchen. You can use outdoor grills, crockpots, or even a hot plate to cook simple recipes. Alternatively, you can focus on showcasing no-cook recipes or using pre-made ingredients. Another option is to invite guests to bring their own cooking equipment or use the host's kitchen.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef show at a venue or event space without a kitchen?

Yes, you can definitely host a Pampered Chef show at a venue or event space without a kitchen. You can bring your own portable kitchen equipment such as an induction burner, electric skillet, or microwave to prepare simple recipes. Alternatively, you can also focus on demonstrating no-cook recipes or using pre-made ingredients.

3. What are some creative ideas for showcasing Pampered Chef products without cooking facilities?

There are several creative ideas for showcasing Pampered Chef products without cooking facilities. You can focus on demonstrating no-cook recipes such as dips, salads, or desserts that only require assembly. Another idea is to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef tools for non-cooking purposes, such as using the Quick Cooker as a pressure steamer for vegetables.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef show without cooking facilities engaging for guests?

To make your Pampered Chef show without cooking facilities engaging for guests, you can incorporate interactive activities such as taste tests, product demonstrations, or games. You can also encourage guests to participate by having them assemble their own dishes using pre-made ingredients or non-cooking recipes. Additionally, you can offer special discounts or giveaways to keep guests engaged.

5. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are recommended for a show without cooking facilities?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that are perfect for a show without cooking facilities. Non-cooking tools such as the Mix 'N Chop, Salad Chopper, and Manual Food Processor are great for demonstrating recipes that require minimal cooking or no cooking at all. The Quick Cooker can also be used as a pressure steamer for vegetables or a slow cooker for dips and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • JessChambers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JessChambers
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies