• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Nine Words Women Use: A Guide to Understanding Female Communication

In summary, Nine Words Women Use are:1. Fine2. Five Minutes3. Nothing4. Go Ahead5. Loud Sigh6. That's Okay7. Thanks8. Whatever9. Don't worry about it, I got it.
esavvymom
Staff member
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

priceless!

Very true!

Oh my gosh I am forwarding this onto soooo many people I know not to mention printing it up to give to my male co-workers. So funny!:D

My husband would love this, he accuses me of these all the time!!!LOL

This has been posted in the Humor thread a couple of times already.

This is so me!

I think I need to print up copy the size of a business card and have my DH caryy it in his wallet!

I've used the words a few times on my husband today while we're power washing the fence.

pkd09 said:
Oh my gosh I am forwarding this onto soooo many people I know not to mention printing it up to give to my male co-workers. So funny!:D

I didn't think it was funny. Too accurate to be funny!:p

Now I'm trying to decide if it's good or bad that I am in no way unique.:rolleyes:

*chuckle* You guys have too much time on your hands if you are searching the posts to see when it was last posted. :D I didn't see it (and I spend way too much time on here each day)...I'm sorry...I thought it was funny and wanted to share. Obviously I wasn't the only one who didn't see the last one.
:balloon:

It's not from watching posts, it's just that we see something and know we've already seen it somewhere before. The jokes that fly around the Internet have been around for years, and before the Internet, went around on paper. They were copied, and recopied, and recopied again until you couldn't read them for all the black dots that were added by each succeeding generation of copies. Of course, an old joke is a new joke to you if you've never heard it - or it seems like a new joke if you've forgotten it. ;)We started the joke thread a couple of years ago because Cheffers were starting new threads every time they got a joke in their email. For awhile there, the other Cheffers couldn't find the threads they really wanted to see for the all of the jokes that were cluttering up the first page. So, we started the joke thread to make a central repository for humor.Not to mention, when you need a giggle, just open the joke thread to any page and start reading. There are some hysterical entries in there!

yeah...that's probably one thread I had not opened (I saw how long it was- and was scared to get 'sucked in'). But now I know. :D

OMG, Classsic! I love it! I have to post this to my frenze! lol

esavvymom said:
yeah...that's probably one thread I had not opened (I saw how long it was- and was scared to get 'sucked in'). But now I know. :D

It's not like the Missing thread, you don't have to read it in any particular order, because there isn't any order.

Although, sometimes, one joke reminds someone of another joke and so there may be several in a row on one topic. For example, on Page 22 of the joke thread (The Official Continuing Discussion of American Humor in case you're not sure what we're talking about) there are several gags that begat other gags.

Very true!

1. What are the nine words women use?

The nine words women use are: "Fine, I'll do it, but I'm not happy about it."

2. Why are these nine words so significant?

These nine words are significant because they are often used by women to express their displeasure or frustration in a situation where they feel obligated to do something they don't want to do.

3. Is this phrase exclusive to women?

No, this phrase can be used by anyone, but it is often associated with women because of societal expectations and gender roles.

4. Can these words be interpreted differently?

Yes, the tone and context in which these words are used can greatly impact their meaning and interpretation. They can range from a passive-aggressive statement to a genuine willingness to help despite not being happy about it.

5. How can we better understand and communicate with women who use these words?

It's important to listen and pay attention to the tone and context in which these words are used. Ask for clarification and try to understand the underlying emotions behind them. It's also important to respect women's boundaries and not pressure them into doing something they are not comfortable with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies