• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Promotion: Check Out My Message!

Actually they would. It's a copyrighted photo. They have rules about us using the photos. I'm sure they would not like...
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Look at the message I got on my Ebay account...

http://www.tastytidbits.net/images/screenshot.jpg

Ha! Wow! I almost spit my coffee on my computer!!!

Um...aren't there rules against that? Pretty sure there are rules against that.

melaniehay22 said:
Um...aren't there rules against that? Pretty sure there are rules against that.

I don't get what you mean?

If its that we can't sell PC that way I get that but if it's the eBay ad? What is so weird about that?

you know that means a lot of the bakers are sold on ebay

I just found it funny that they use THAT particular product for their ad... I wonder why they chose a PC product...

PampChefJoy said:
I just found it funny that they use THAT particular product for their ad... I wonder why they chose a PC product...
Wow! I guess I am exhausted after this last week. I didn't even see the DCB on there until now...People who are not consultants can sell PC on eBay - it's just consultants who can't.

Wow there is alot of DCB on there. And if you think no consultant sales on ebay your naive. Yes its against the rules, but hey you know the saying if you dont get caught. And I have looked on there their is alot of big ebay sellers who only sale new PC products, This can only meanthat they ether are or where a consultant to get that much PC but since they continue to get it more they most still be a consultant.

ChefShalon said:
Wow there is alot of DCB on there. And if you think no consultant sales on ebay your naive. Yes its against the rules, but hey you know the saying if you dont get caught. And I have looked on there their is alot of big ebay sellers who only sale new PC products, This can only meanthat they ether are or where a consultant to get that much PC but since they continue to get it more they most still be a consultant.

Yeah, I'm not naive. My comment was that HO can't stop non-consultants from selling. If a consultant sells and they are caught they will no longer be a consultant. We've had this discussion over and over again on this forum.

BethCooks4U said:
Wow! I guess I am exhausted after this last week. I didn't even see the DCB on there until now...

People who are not consultants can sell PC on eBay - it's just consultants who can't.

That's not true. Guilty as charged, I tried to sell my food chopper on ebay before I was a consultant and I got my wrist slapped and they took it down. That is, Ebay took it down. So WHY would they promote our DCB on their promotion like that, but make me take down a personal sale?

melaniehay22 said:
That's not true. Guilty as charged, I tried to sell my food chopper on ebay before I was a consultant and I got my wrist slapped and they took it down. That is, Ebay took it down. So WHY would they promote our DCB on their promotion like that, but make me take down a personal sale?

There must have been something else to it. eBay doesn't enforce PC's rules for them, and they obviously don't disallow the sale of PC items. If you weren't a consultant yet, PC wouldn't have had any recourse to make you take down the sale or to reprimand you.

melaniehay22 said:

My guess is that you were using a PC stock photo or the PC Logo in your ad? THAT would be a violation of ebay policy.

Sheila said:
My guess is that you were using a PC stock photo or the PC Logo in your ad? THAT would be a violation of ebay policy.

And what's eBay using in that ad? :D

We assume that's a photo they pulled off the web. It could be a photo they took. LOL

Oh hey, I should have thought twice before posting this... I just thought it was funny, but I did not and do not want to start a debate about selling on Ebay. That ship sailed a long time ago and we've sunk it several times :)But yeah, I'm thinking Ebay snagged a copyrighted photo for their own ad... maybe I should forward the screen shot to home office, LOL.

HO just got free marketing. Betting they wouldn't complain. LOL

Sheila said:
HO just got free marketing. Betting they wouldn't complain. LOL

Actually they would. It's a copyrighted photo. They have rules about us using the photos. I'm sure they would not like eBay using them and eBay knows better. Someone screwed up. Also, only those who know PC would know it was our product and that just tells them "wow, you can get PC on eBay" - not the advertising that we'd want.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually ...

Just won a bet that you would respond & start with that word. Thanks Beth! :p

Sheila said:
Just won a bet that you would respond & start with that word. Thanks Beth! :p

WOW. Really. You are unbelievable.

Just bored. The kids & I have been sick & have been in the house more than usual lately ~ trying to keep them away from others so they don't spread germs. Guess it's a sign that I've been spending WAY too much time on the forum if I can predict who will respond & the first word that they will use. I need to get out more. LOL

Sheila you don't know how many bets I've won that you'll mention living in Japan or having to be evacuated because of the earthquake or that your consultants are all awesome and in Japan you would be surprised! LOL! ;)

veryfunny.gif
When I play it's only for $1. Hope I helped you to make more than I made! :D

What is the "Nice Promotion" on eBay?

The "Nice Promotion" on eBay is a special deal or offer that is available for a limited time. It could include discounted prices, free shipping, or other perks to entice customers to make a purchase.

How can I find the "Nice Promotion" on eBay?

To find the "Nice Promotion" on eBay, you can visit the eBay homepage and browse the featured deals or promotions section. You can also search for specific items and look for the "Nice Promotion" label on the listings.

Is the "Nice Promotion" available for all products on eBay?

No, the "Nice Promotion" may only be available for select products or from specific sellers on eBay. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the promotion to see if the item you are interested in is included.

Can I use multiple "Nice Promotions" on one purchase?

No, eBay only allows one promotion or coupon code to be used per transaction. If you have multiple "Nice Promotions" that you would like to use, you will need to make separate purchases.

Do I need a special code to redeem the "Nice Promotion" on eBay?

Some "Nice Promotions" on eBay may require a specific coupon code to be entered at checkout in order to receive the discount or offer. Make sure to read the promotion details carefully to see if a code is needed and where to enter it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies