• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Receives Nice Compliment from Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, the Pampered Chef Consultant shares that she tries to call people at a time when they specify on their prize drawing slips it is a good time, that she makes sure to tell them she will be calling so give her a good time to call, that she makes her own prize drawing slips, and that she offers to book a show for people. She also shares that she is subscribed to a newsletter for consultants that gives them information about upcoming specials, a recipe, pictures, and more. She makes appointments for people to speak with her for about 10 minutes about doing a show. She also lets them know that she is in a contest and offers to help them out.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share - while doing some customer care calls today - I called someone who had placed an outside order from a show a while ago. She was very nice and mentioned that, after years of attending shows, she had never received a call from the consultant asking if she liked her products. She lives across the street from my sister-in-law who had the show so we chatted for a while. She thanked me for calling and I told her I would send her a new catalog and she could always get a hold of me anytime. So hopefully she will remember me the next time she'd like some Pampered Chef products! :)

Gina
Pampered Chef Consultant

Oh, that's nice! :) I'm still waiting for mine to come! lol I did customer care calls for over an hour the other day and all I got were cranky people! It seems I can't win when it comes to these things, and it's like an endless vicious cycle--I'm afraid of the phone, but I get on and keep calling people, but then they act like that and it makes me afraid of the phone again! lol. I've started to run out of people to call though.. which could fix my phone phobia, but give me problems with my business activity!

I am absolutely terriefied of the phonet too. there are some people i need to call but am so afraid to do it i havent yet. my problem is i dont want to bother anyone and dont want to beg for a show either. i know its our job to call them and all that buti cant get past those feelings. the last time i called people i called 3 and by the time i was done i was shaking so hard i could hardly stand up. but one lady said she wants to do a wedding show for her son. it will be my first one so i am scared and excited over that. i really need help getting over this fear of the phone!! glad i'm not the only one!!

I've only been a consultant since September (first show was September 23rd) and I actually called some people from that show today - I only talked with a handful but they were all pleasant enough. You can kind of tell when they aren't in the mood to talk and others are willing to share more. I figured that they can't see that you are scared and probably don't even sense it. Monica, you must be doing something right if they wanted to do a wedding show! :) Great job! I think as we get more into it - it will become second nature. Just let your guests know that someday in the future they might just get a call from you and that way they won't be surprised when they do!!

Gina
Pampered Chef Consultant

Get on the phone!!!!For courtesy calls I make sure I call at a time when they specify on my prize drawing slips it is a good time. I make sure I tell them I will be calling so give me a good time to call and a good day. I make my own prize drawing slips. For a prize they must fill in everything. Sometimes busy people would prefer emails so I email. But I make sure I ask how their products are doing, what else they might need or if they would like to book a show then I go on to tell them what the host at the show they attended got. It works! I am subscribed to a newsletter for consultants at only $2 a month. This newsletter gives everyone on my PC email address list everything they need to know about upcoming specials, a recipe, pictures, etc...
We always have a booking blitz in our cluster for every momth. A week after our cluster meeting we expect to get on a conference call with our Director for 15 minutes to give tips and then we have 1 hour to make as many calls as we can for potential hosts. It's a booking blitz!! It's fun and what I do is actually make appts. with people for that day to speak with them for about 10 min. on doing a show. I always let them know I am in a contest with other consultants and they are usually willing to help me out. Even if it's just with an order. Also I let them know that I have something great to offer them. They are not doing me any favors. Our PC products are GREAT! And our prices are affordable. Our host benefits are Excellent! We must have that attitude in order to stay focused and not feel bad when we are told No. I once heard on a tele class something that really stuck with me:
When you go to McDonald's and you order a Big Mac, Nuggets, etc...What does the cashier usually ask?
She'll say Do you want to super size that, or do you want fries with that?
When we say no. Does she start crying and say that we hate her or don't like her because we said no?
No of course not. At least I hope not!! LOL but anyway we are not to take a NO as a rejection. It simply is not the right time for that person or maybe they just need some encouragement. I defintely recommend you take the "Responding to Objections" tele class. It's great. And she gives wonderful ways to probe and find out why they can't or don't want to do a show, sell PC, etc.
Debbie

I too had a GREAT compliment!I was making some customer care calls last week and when one lady answered the phone she just laughed. SHe said, "I can't believe it's you! I was just printing off some recipes from your newsletter and from your website." She's the first response that I've gotten about my newsletter and she just loves it! She actually said to send as many as I wanted that she loves PC and thinks my e-newsletter is such a wonderful consideration for my clients!

friendly phoningFirst, I want to thank everyone that comes here for my peresonal mini meeting each day.
Second, Congrats Amamnda on the Wedding / engagement/bridal -GO Get Em
Third,Donna your fliers are great!
Fourth, just a suggestion. I start my call with telling them who I am at referring it with the hosts name of that particular show. I make sure to pick at least 1 item that they ordered. I say "hi Peg this is Rita, PC consultant from Sue's cooking Show. I am doing an out of the box call". They usually respond with a WHAT? I then say I am calling to make sure you have gotten your items out of the box. I then ask if they have any questions or concerns with their prod. If they are not using them I encourage them and remind them why they spent $ on it and not to waste it. I also make sure I give them at least one quick tip, cooking tip, or a health tip, so they feel of value.
Donna, is it possible to send me one of your newsletters. I am a newbee and I haven't found anyone in my cluster that is doing them. My director posts everythiing on a website.
Thanks
Rita
[email protected]

Here it is. I created it directly in Outlook Express! No hated attachment to open!

Attachments

• dec newsletter.doc
    134 KB · Views: 384
Referal giftsWhat is the norm of referral gift for someone hosting a show? What about a referal for a new consultant?

I offer my referral a $5 off coupon for each referral to be used AT the show they refered to me. For a recruit, I offer $10 off their next order once the recruit has signed and held their first show!

Rita, I love your humor in that "Out of the box call." I'm going to use that.

Nancy Jo Ryan did our Spring Regional here this past weekend and her solution to phonephobia, was 1. Get over it. and 2. Wrap a $100 dollar bill to your phone, because your phone is going to make you money.

I'm going to have to take her advice b/c the phone got too heavy for me this afternoon...now I still have to face it tomorrow. But I WILL do it!

And one other thing (I have to remind myself of this too), I like the feeling of control it gives me when I get down and just start calling people. Weird..but true. Also, I reward myself afterward with something little for getting it done. Like watching t.v. in the evening if I made my calls.

And that little success story of the lady compliementing you is what we all need to hear as well. Thanks!

Kris

What is a "Nice Compliment Received" and why is it important?

A "Nice Compliment Received" is when a customer or client expresses satisfaction or appreciation for a product or service. It is important because it not only boosts the morale of the person receiving the compliment, but it also reflects positively on the company and can lead to repeat business.

How should I respond to a "Nice Compliment Received"?

It is always important to acknowledge and thank the person for their kind words. You can also ask if they would be willing to leave a review or share their experience with others. This shows that you value their feedback and are grateful for their support.

What should I do if I receive a negative comment instead of a compliment?

First, apologize for any inconvenience or dissatisfaction the person may have experienced. Then, try to find a solution to address their concerns and make things right. It is important to handle negative comments with professionalism and empathy.

How can I use "Nice Compliment Received" to improve my sales?

Sharing positive feedback from customers or clients can be a powerful marketing tool. You can use these compliments on your social media, website, or in your product descriptions to showcase the satisfaction of your customers and attract potential buyers.

What are some best practices for handling "Nice Compliment Received"?

Always respond promptly and genuinely to compliments. Make sure to personalize your response to show the customer that you appreciate their specific feedback. It is also important to follow up with the customer and make them feel valued and appreciated beyond the initial compliment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoons4life
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefsteph07