• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Next Three Months Special Flyer

In summary, the Next Three Months Special Flyer is a promotional flyer released every quarter featuring exclusive deals and offers on select Pampered Chef products. It can be viewed online through the website or app, and is available to all customers. However, consultants can earn commission on sales made through the flyer. The deals and offers are not available in retail stores.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Has anyone made up one yet? It would be great to have one with Feb, Mar & April all on the same flyer. I may work on one this afternoon! :)

Jan & FebHere's the one I did for Jan & Feb.

Attachments

• 2 Month Host Specials Flyer.doc
    371.5 KB · Views: 715
how about this one?I've attached what I use.

Attachments

• Upcoming Host and Guest specials Feb 06 general.doc
    64 KB · Views: 660
thanksthanks deb!

jennifer

Updated for March April & MayHere is one that I updated for March April & May

Attachments

• 3MonthlySpecials.doc
    91 KB · Views: 662
four month special sheetHere is a special sheet it is for March-June

Attachments

• march - june specials.doc
    598.5 KB · Views: 718
Have you tried...your PWS? If you go in like you are going to update a pic. and scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page. It shows all 4 woven pieces together, and it would probably be easier that way too. Or, I should ask, do you have a personal website? If not I think I can help you with the picture myself.

Danelle?
Blondierose said:
Here is one that I updated for March April & May

I am trying to change your info to my own - it won't let me - what do I do? Help??

In order to change her info, you need to save it and then open Word on your computer. Then go to View and then header/footer. That info you can't change at the bottom of the page is her footer. Once at the footer, you can change what's there! Hope that helps. :)

Also, I noticed something at the bottom of the 3 month special flyer that Debbie posted. "Discover the chef in you" cannot be used by itself. It must be with the logo, as stated in the PC policies that I actually finally read yesterday! Just FYI, and I noticed that Debbie left it off her updated one!

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the Next Three Months Special Flyer?

The Next Three Months Special Flyer is a promotional flyer that features exclusive deals and offers on select Pampered Chef products for the upcoming three months.

2. How often is the Next Three Months Special Flyer released?

The Next Three Months Special Flyer is released every quarter, which means four times a year. This allows you to stay updated on the latest deals and promotions for a longer period of time.

3. Can I view the Next Three Months Special Flyer online?

Yes, you can view the Next Three Months Special Flyer on our website or through our Pampered Chef app. Simply click on the "Specials" tab and select the Next Three Months Special Flyer to see all the deals and offers.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the Next Three Months Special Flyer?

No, the Next Three Months Special Flyer is available to all customers, whether you are a consultant or not. However, consultants do have the added benefit of earning commission on sales made through the flyer.

5. Are the deals in the Next Three Months Special Flyer available in stores?

No, the deals and offers in the Next Three Months Special Flyer are only available through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant. They are not available in retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jencoul