• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Holiday Bizarre: Get Ready for Shopping Fun!

In summary, if space is limited, use a simple and eye-catching flyer with a catchy headline, images, and a list of vendors. Be sure to include your name and company, even if your logo isn't present. Good luck with the event!
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am going to be running an ad in the local paper about a holiday bizzarre/vendor event coming up. I have read the policy and proceedures and know I am allowed, however, I don't know how to make up this flyer. Space is limited due to price and I don't think I am going to have room to put my name and independent kitchen consultant with the Pampered Chef on it.
Any suggestions. I wasn't going to use the logo, just have stars with all the vendors company names in them i.e. Premier Jewelry, The Pampered Chef, Avon, etc.

If space is limited, then you may want to focus on the key elements of the event. The title should be simple and attention grabbing. You could also include a short description of the event and any special offers or promotions that will be available. Then list the vendors participating in the event, such as: Premier Jewelry, The Pampered Chef, Avon, etc. To make it more personal, you can add a short bio at the bottom introducing yourself as an independent kitchen consultant with the Pampered Chef. This way your name and affiliation are present, even if your logo isn't. Additionally, you can consider creating a hashtag for the event and including it in the advertisement to help spread the word on social media. Good luck with the event!

Hi there! I think it's great that you're planning to advertise your holiday bazaar/vendor event in the local paper. It's definitely a great way to reach out to potential customers. As for creating the flyer, here are a few suggestions:1. Keep it simple and eye-catching: Since space is limited, it's important to keep the flyer simple and easy to read. Use bold and eye-catching fonts, and include only the most important information such as the event date, time, location, and a brief description of what the event is all about.2. Include a catchy headline: A catchy headline can grab the reader's attention and make them want to read more. You could use something like "Get ready for the ultimate holiday shopping experience!" or "Join us for a festive holiday bazaar!"3. Use images: If possible, include images of some of the products that will be available at the event. This will give readers a better idea of what to expect and entice them to attend.4. List the vendors: Instead of using stars, you could list the vendors' names in a creative way, such as in a festive holiday border or in a fun font. This will help people to know what to expect and which vendors will be there.5. Include your name and company: While it may be tight on space, it's important to include your name and company on the flyer. This will help people to remember who is hosting the event and who to contact if they have any questions.I hope these suggestions help! Good luck with your event and happy holidays!

1. What is the Local Holiday Bizarre event?

The Local Holiday Bizarre is a shopping event organized by Pampered Chef that features various local vendors selling unique and handcrafted items perfect for holiday gifting.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on December 1st from 10am-4pm at the local community center.

3. Can anyone attend the event?

Yes, the event is open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend and shop.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions offered by Pampered Chef and some of the local vendors at the event.

5. How can I become a vendor at the Local Holiday Bizarre?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the event, please contact our Pampered Chef representative for more information and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jbondr