• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newspaper Advertising for Recruits

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of advertising for recruiting purposes. The participants discuss various ideas and suggestions for placing an ad in a local newspaper, with one person sharing a potential ad they have created. However, another person cautions about following corporate guidelines when advertising.
acherry
Gold Member
First off, I have to say how fabulous this site is, and this is my first post as all my other questions have been answered from just researching the site!
Anyways, I'm having a hard time recruiting anyone.. So I thought of advertising in a local paper hoping to get a few recruits. Fortunately, this paper is relatively inexpensive, but unfrotunately, I'm at a loss as to what to have the ad say..Any Ideas? Thank you in advance for your help!! :cool:

I've got it!! Newspaper AdOkay, here is what I came up with...Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!:

Discover the Possibilities... Explore the Opportunity...Earn Great Income…Learn the Secrets…of The Pampered Chef®
No Experience Necessary. PT/FT
Get Started Today!
Angela Cherry - Independent Kitchen Consultant
(512) 762-9157 or [email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/acherry

What do you think??
Cheers,
Angela
:D

FEEDBACK newspaper adHi Angela! Congratulations on having such a commitment to grow your business! Although I think your words are visual, they aren't heart-tugging. I've had much better success when I go straight to the heart. "How would $400 extra a month change your life? Work one night a week and find out! Free Training! Pampered Chef, bringing families together for over 25 years."

Anyway, I just made that up, but you get the idea. I will say that the key is definitely in the asking. I always had the info available. When I started ASKING - esp asking hosts to consider using 2000 of their points for new consultant kit - things really started to click. Advertising is a great, but passive, idea. Challenge yourself to change people's lives!

Best of luck!

Hogs and Quiches, Kirsten Davis (DIRECTOR IN QUALIFICATION AS OF, TODAY!)

Be careful when placing ads in newspapers, etc. The home office has very specific guidelines that need to be followed. I would suggest going to Consultant's Corner and looking at the Advertising and Publication Guidelines that are listed under Corporate Communications before you spend any money on print advertisements. It's better to be safe than sorry :)

What is newspaper advertising for recruits?

Newspaper advertising for recruits is a marketing strategy used by companies and organizations to attract potential job candidates through print ads in newspapers. It involves placing job postings and recruitment ads in local or national newspapers to reach a wide audience of potential candidates.

What are the benefits of using newspaper advertising for recruits?

Newspaper advertising for recruits offers several benefits, including reaching a large and diverse audience, targeting a specific geographic location, and providing a cost-effective way to advertise job openings. Additionally, newspaper readers tend to be more engaged and interested in job opportunities, increasing the chances of finding qualified candidates.

How can I create an effective newspaper ad for recruitment?

To create an effective newspaper ad for recruitment, you should start by clearly defining the job requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities. Then, craft a compelling headline and use concise and persuasive language to describe the job and its benefits. It's also essential to include contact information and a call to action at the end of the ad.

What types of recruitment ads can I place in newspapers?

Newspapers offer various types of recruitment ads, including classified ads, display ads, and online ads. Classified ads are typically short and simple, while display ads are more visually appealing and can include graphics and logos. Online ads can be placed on the newspaper's website and may include interactive features like videos or links to the company's career page.

How can I track the success of my newspaper recruitment ad?

There are several ways to track the success of your newspaper recruitment ad, including monitoring the number of responses and applications received, tracking website traffic from the newspaper's online ad, and conducting surveys or asking new hires how they found out about the job. You can also work with the newspaper to track the ad's reach and engagement through analytics and data analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSM