• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newspaper Ads

Nov 27, 2005
I am new to PC and I work a fulltime job. I am having trouble booking parties right now due to the holidays, I have a bunch for January set up. Have any of you tried placing newspaper ads, and if you have did they work? Any help you can share would be appreciated!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Never much luck

I have placed several ads in newspapers and never got what I would call a good enough response to do it again. The ad cost more than I made.
Also make sure you look under Concultant Corner as there is a list of newspapers you CAN NOT place ads in.

D_Patel

Jul 6, 2005
I say save your money !!

I as well have done this a few times and just lost my money on it. The last add ran for one month in my local newspaper $130.00, i got one phone call !! He was looking for a Chef position !! If it is real cheap go ahead and give it a shot you never know ! If it is pricy save your $$