• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Newsletter Troubles: What to Do?

In summary, the designer of a monthly newsletter says they have been having problems sending their newsletters for the past 2 months. They were told to break their contacts into groups, but this has been ineffective. They are considering different options, but are happy with MailChimp.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I design and send my own monthly newsletter, which I enjoyed doing until recently. The past 2 months I haven't been able to send them. They keep coming back to me saying that I am sending spam and have exceeded my hourly allowance... I have less 150 contacts that I send it to and I'm a little fustrated because I put a lot of time and effort into designing them. I have never had this problem before.

I'm not sure what to do.

I was told when I started to break my contacts into groups host guest 1 guest 2 etc. so when I BCC a group I send off that email, then I do the next group and so on... I keep my groups to 45, I heard 50+ sends off red flags it happened to one of the directors on our team

that's exactly what I do... I group 20 people together and BCC them. The first batch goes through and then the second, third, and fourth all come back.

two things you can try
1. Include yourself as a recipient (not as a BCC) with each email you send
2. Send fewer at a time. I send 15 max at a time (and I have 600+ contacts)

Yahoo has an hourly limit so you still can only send out so many at a time. I use to send out groups of 25 every 30 minutes. After a while it got too time consuming. I now pay to use i-contact. It's not cheap but worth not having to hassle with it every month.

Yes, you get to see all the same stats as you would with iContact and others.

I use TT, so I just copy and paste HTML. There are lots of options, I'm sure you could find one way or another to get your information into MC. Since it's free, why not sign up and play around with the options?

NooraK said:
Yes, you get to see all the same stats as you would with iContact and others.

I use TT, so I just copy and paste HTML. There are lots of options, I'm sure you could find one way or another to get your information into MC. Since it's free, why not sign up and play around with the options?

Why didn't I think of that? LOL! I'll give it a shot.

Thank you Noora for suggesting MailChimp! Took me a couple hours to figure it out but I am pleased! Thank you thank you!

You're welcome :)

I've been very happy with it, and they just posted on their blog the other day that they've upped the Freemium subscriber count to 2,000!

I also use TT. If I copy it into MailChimp, will it look like it comes from my same yahoo account?

gailz2 said:
I also use TT. If I copy it into MailChimp, will it look like it comes from my same yahoo account?

When you set up your MC account, you'll put in what email you want it to appear to be coming from, and where replies should be sent to.

Love, Love, Love Mail Chimp for all the same reasons that NooraK said ... .. and It's FREE!!

1. What should I do if I am not receiving the monthly newsletter?

If you are not receiving the monthly newsletter, please check your spam or junk folder to ensure it has not been automatically filtered there. You can also add the newsletter's email address to your contacts to prevent it from being marked as spam in the future.

2. How can I change the email address where I receive the monthly newsletter?

To change the email address where you receive the monthly newsletter, please log in to your Pampered Chef account and update your email address in your account settings. This will ensure that you continue to receive the newsletter at your preferred email address.

3. What if I accidentally unsubscribed from the monthly newsletter?

If you accidentally unsubscribed from the monthly newsletter, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you resubscribe and ensure that you continue to receive the newsletter.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the monthly newsletter?

At this time, the content in the monthly newsletter is standardized for all subscribers. However, we welcome your feedback and suggestions for future newsletter content. You can also follow us on social media for additional tips and recipe ideas.

5. How can I report a technical issue with the monthly newsletter?

If you are experiencing a technical issue with the monthly newsletter, please contact our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues you may be experiencing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsiefker
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin