• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Troubleshooting Newsletter Distribution & Privacy Issues

In summary, Beth is having trouble sending her monthly email newsletters. She tried exporting the email addresses of her customers and hosts, but it did not seem to work. She made a newsletter and sent it, but none of her friends received it. She also tried sending the newsletter to herself, but it still did not show up. Beth has trouble with sending newsletters, but she is able to send them correctly. The only problem she is having is remembering the addresses of her customers and hosts.
betht471
I am having trouble with sending monthly email newletters. I tried to export the email addresses of customers and hosts from PP to my email provider and it looked like everything was good to go. I made a newsletter and sent it. It even showed up in my SENT files. However, none of my friends got it. I even sent it to myself and NOTHING showed up. I dont have trouble MAKING the newsletter, I have trouble creating the distribution lists of customers....any hints?? Am I just missing something? How do I keep an updated list of email addresses without having to type them in two different places? Also, can I send it without all the other customers seeing the emails addresses (for privacy issues)?

betht471 said:
I am having trouble with sending monthly email newletters. I tried to export the email addresses of customers and hosts from PP to my email provider and it looked like everything was good to go. I made a newsletter and sent it. It even showed up in my SENT files. However, none of my friends got it. I even sent it to myself and NOTHING showed up. I dont have trouble MAKING the newsletter, I have trouble creating the distribution lists of customers....any hints?? Am I just missing something? How do I keep an updated list of email addresses without having to type them in two different places? Also, can I send it without all the other customers seeing the emails addresses (for privacy issues)?

Do you use Outlook? If you go into your distribution list, are all the addresses you added in the list? As far as I know, there's no way to synchronize an update at once. You'd have to enter it into PP and again into your email address book. You also are required to send it BCC "blind carbon copy" per home office's request, for privacy reasons.

Yes I have Outlook.

I had no idea about the BCC. Where does the home office address this? Is it in our big notebook? I am worried that there are other things I have missed?

So if I send it BCC the recipient wont see the other recipients?

Beth,
Export your email addresses from Pampered Partner and save the file to the desktop. (Makes it easy to find!) Then open up Outlook and import the file. When I do this I have to choose "Other Address Book" and then "Text File (Comma Separated Values)"

If you have any questions just email me.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that the addresses are imported with the names in the Last, First form! I tried to think of my hosts and customers as friends, so I always use and remember their first names. You can fix this, but you have to fix it one at a time. I find that now that the majority of my contacts are in Outlook that it's much easier to just type it twice!

1. Why am I not receiving the newsletter?

There are a few possible reasons why you may not be receiving the newsletter. It could be that you have unsubscribed from our mailing list, the newsletter is going to your spam folder, or there was an error with your email address. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I change the email address for my newsletter subscription?

To change the email address for your newsletter subscription, please log into your account on our website and update your email address in the "My Account" section. If you do not have an account, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I receive the newsletter in a different language?

At this time, our newsletter is only available in English. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, you can use a translation tool on your browser to view the newsletter in your preferred language.

4. How often is the newsletter sent out?

Our newsletter is sent out twice a month, on the 1st and 15th. However, there may be occasional special editions sent out for promotions or events. You can also check our website for updates and new products.

5. I accidentally deleted the newsletter, can I still access it?

If you have deleted the newsletter from your inbox, you can still access it by logging into your account on our website. All past newsletters are archived there for your convenience. If you do not have an account, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706