• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly PC Newsletter Subscriptions for Customers

In summary, 123 by request offers a variety of newsletters with different formats and prices. You can subscribe to them through different means, including MyEmailDesigns.com.
micocina
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can subscribe to a monthly PC newsletter so I can send to my customers?

There's also http://www.123byrequest.com/ at $10.95 for the year.

I subscribe to a newsletter that comes on the 15th of every month. They have 3 diffrent forms that come in, two for emailing and one to print out. I paid $12 for a [email protected]

I also just recently have joined with a great lady Debbie and she will do flyers of all sorts and she has diffrent theme shows and games. She is great...she will do flyers up for you on request on anything you can think of. Her services are $6 for 6 months or $12 for a [email protected]

I'm confused. Do they send the newsletter to you to copy? Or is it email? I'm interested but how does it work?

Kris

They email me 3 diffrent layouts...one is a long version for emailing, the second is a condensed version of the first that is also for emailing, the last is a 4 page newsletter to print out (for those customers that do not have email). All I do is put my name and info in the correct spots and twick it alittle to suit my needs. I have really enjoyed them so far. You can go to their websites and view samples so you can get a better idea of what they consist of. :eek:

newsletter
kcjodih said:
There's also http://www.123byrequest.com/ at $10.95 for the year.

It is 19.95 now

Does anyone who if 123 by request is still in business? I wm tyring to conact them about a matter and cannot reach them.

Good luck, Kath. That woman is EXTREMELY difficult to get a hold of.

I use Mike's newsletters thru MyEmailDesigns.com. LOVE the newsletters...very professional! Let me know if you want me to send you my October newsletter so you can see what it includes. :thumbup:

I would Love to see a copy of your news letter.
Do you send one out every month or every other....?

Thank-you...

I would like to see your newsletter also, please.

I also use Mike's and love them. I use iContact to send them out.

1. How do I subscribe to the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To subscribe to the Pampered Chef newsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Subscribe" button on the top menu. You will be asked to enter your email address and confirm your subscription. Once completed, you will start receiving our newsletter with the latest recipes, product updates, and promotions.

2. Is the newsletter subscription free?

Yes, the newsletter subscription is completely free. We want to keep our customers updated and informed about our products and services, so we do not charge for our newsletter.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef newsletter at any time. Simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email, and follow the instructions to confirm your unsubscription.

4. Will my personal information be shared with third parties if I subscribe to the newsletter?

No, we value the privacy of our customers and do not share any personal information with third parties. Your email address will only be used to send you the Pampered Chef newsletter and will not be shared with anyone else.

5. How often will I receive the newsletter?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is typically sent out once a month. However, during special promotions or events, you may receive additional newsletters. We strive to keep our newsletters informative and useful, without overwhelming your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom