1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newsletter Subscriptions

1. micocina

micocina Member Gold Member

Does anyone know where I can subscribe to a monthly PC newsletter so I can send to my customers?

Jan 19, 2006
  2. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

www.tastytidbits.net

They have wonderful newsletters there. If you want you can add me as a referral... Michelle Dumas

Jan 19, 2006
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Jan 19, 2006
  4. Swirl

Swirl Member

I subscribe to a newsletter that comes on the 15th of every month. They have 3 diffrent forms that come in, two for emailing and one to print out. I paid $12 for a [email protected]

I also just recently have joined with a great lady Debbie and she will do flyers of all sorts and she has diffrent theme shows and games. She is great...she will do flyers up for you on request on anything you can think of. Her services are $6 for 6 months or $12 for a [email protected]

Jan 19, 2006
  5. I Have the Tools

I Have the Tools Member

I'm confused. Do they send the newsletter to you to copy? Or is it email? I'm interested but how does it work?

Kris

6. Swirl

Swirl Member

They email me 3 diffrent layouts...one is a long version for emailing, the second is a condensed version of the first that is also for emailing, the last is a 4 page newsletter to print out (for those customers that do not have email). All I do is put my name and info in the correct spots and twick it alittle to suit my needs. I have really enjoyed them so far. You can go to their websites and view samples so you can get a better idea of what they consist of. :eek:

Jan 23, 2006
  7. Mar 21, 2006
  8. Kathytnt

Kathytnt Senior Member

Does anyone who if 123 by request is still in business? I wm tyring to conact them about a matter and cannot reach them.

Oct 10, 2008
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Good luck, Kath. That woman is EXTREMELY difficult to get a hold of.

Oct 11, 2008
  10. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I use Mike's newsletters thru MyEmailDesigns.com. LOVE the newsletters...very professional! Let me know if you want me to send you my October newsletter so you can see what it includes. :thumbup:

Oct 11, 2008
  11. I would Love to see a copy of your news letter.
    Do you send one out every month or every other....?

Thank-you...

12. Rhonskitchen

Rhonskitchen Gold Member

I would like to see your newsletter also, please.

Oct 11, 2008
  13. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I also use Mike's and love them. I use iContact to send them out.

Oct 12, 2008
Have something to add?