• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Impressive Newsletter Stats: Tracking Success from iContact

In summary, "Newsletter Stats" are data and metrics gathered from a company's newsletters to measure their performance and audience engagement. These stats include open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, and unsubscribe rates, which can be used to improve the newsletter's content and strategy. It is important to track these stats over time and review them after each newsletter is sent out, as well as on a monthly or quarterly basis for overall insights and decision-making.
Sheila
Gold Member
I sent my newsletter out on the 18th, but haven't checked stats since early on the 19th. I just went back to iContact to look at how it's going & there's one girl who's opened it 34 times between the 18th & the 20th. Wow! I've seen a couple go into the teens, but have never seen anyone open it that many times!

I've had that happen a couple times from one person who also opened it more than 30 times. Kinda thought maybe she sent it to another friend of hers who is also a consultant and maybe she used it. I didn't get any business from it that I could tell so I'm not sure. I called her to let her know I was planning a visit to see my family (she lives in FL) and was she ready to have another party since it had been a while, she said no.

Maybe that's it ... she forwarded it to a friend & they just kept hitting "reply" and chatting about the recipe or something.

I also had a guest complain they received my email from home office 17 times. I called home office and they said they've had this happen before, but wasn't sure on the fix...

How awful Malinda! I have never had that issue with iContact! & I'm glad that I've stuck with them even when HO started offering the free one.I just checked again, she's opened it 38 times now.

What are "Newsletter Stats" and why are they important?

"Newsletter Stats" refer to the data and metrics gathered from a company's regular newsletters. These statistics are important because they provide valuable insights into how the newsletter is performing and how engaged the audience is with the content.

What specific metrics are included in "Newsletter Stats"?

The specific metrics included in "Newsletter Stats" may vary, but typically they include open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, and unsubscribe rates. These metrics can help determine the effectiveness of the newsletter and identify areas for improvement.

How can I use "Newsletter Stats" to improve my newsletter?

By analyzing the data from "Newsletter Stats", you can identify which types of content and subject lines resonate best with your audience. You can also see which links are being clicked on the most and use that information to tailor future newsletters to your audience's interests.

Can I track "Newsletter Stats" over time?

Yes, it is important to track "Newsletter Stats" over time to see trends and patterns. This will help you make informed decisions about your newsletter strategy and make adjustments as needed.

How often should I review "Newsletter Stats"?

It is recommended to review "Newsletter Stats" after each newsletter is sent out. This will allow you to make adjustments and improvements in a timely manner. You can also review the data on a monthly or quarterly basis to see overall trends and make strategic decisions for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • mrssyvo