• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Newsletter Ideas, Tips & Clipart Resources

In summary, there are many good newsletter resource sites where they have free newletter ideas, tips, and clipart.
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone know of any good newsletter resource sites where they have free newletter ideas, tips, and clipart?

Happy Chef said:
Does anyone know of any good newsletter resource sites where they have free newletter ideas, tips, and clipart?

here are some places with free tips, humor etc -

http://www.hungrymonster.com/

http://www.mrsmegabyte.com/cook.html

its_me_susan said:
here are some places with free tips, humor etc -

http://www.hungrymonster.com/

http://www.mrsmegabyte.com/cook.html

I just wanted to bump this up for anyone who may have missed it. What a great resource!!:)

This is cool thanks! Maybe we can do a comedy routine right before the show, a lot of those could have applied to me before PC. :)

no kidding. and as embarrassed as I may be to admit this, it even applies to me after PC!:eek::eek:

I blame it on ADD and k-i-d-s distracting me while I'm trying to cook. My most recent would be adding 1 JAR of alfredo sauce vs. 1 CUP on the spinach carbonara pizza. :yuck::sick:

back to the sites, the food tips are awesome!

amy07 said:
no kidding. and as embarrassed as I may be to admit this, it even applies to me after PC!:eek::eek:

I blame it on ADD and k-i-d-s distracting me while I'm trying to cook. My most recent would be adding 1 JAR of alfredo sauce vs. 1 CUP on the spinach carbonara pizza. :yuck::sick:

back to the sites, the food tips are awesome!

That's funny! Well I left out the eggs in a pinnapple upsidedown cake once and I cut myself with a knife in front of a group of 12 people. I've come a long way... The good thing is I tend to laugh it off and come to think of it my sales were great both times. Hummm maybe I should work on a "slowly I turn" (I love Lucy) routine for my shows. :)

ya know, I did that cake once and again not paying attention (again) put it all in the STAINLESS family skillet, then realized it should've been the executive. I was in a panic because I was making this as a special treat for my dad. It came out perfect!! I already loved the stainless, but after seeing how that cake came out EVERYONE in my family was impressed!

amy07 said:
ya know, I did that cake once and again not paying attention (again) put it all in the STAINLESS family skillet, then realized it should've been the executive. I was in a panic because I was making this as a special treat for my dad. It came out perfect!! I already loved the stainless, but after seeing how that cake came out EVERYONE in my family was impressed!

Hey that worked out well I must try that! :)

1. What type of content can I expect to find in the free newsletter?

The free newsletter includes a variety of content such as recipe ideas, kitchen tips, product recommendations, and clipart resources for cooking and entertaining.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, on the last Friday of each month. This allows us to curate the best content for our subscribers and provide a consistent schedule.

3. Is the newsletter only for current Pampered Chef customers?

No, the newsletter is available for anyone who is interested in cooking and entertaining. You do not need to be a current customer to receive the newsletter.

4. Can I suggest content or submit my own ideas for the newsletter?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our subscribers and welcome any suggestions or ideas for content. You can submit your ideas through our website or by replying to any newsletter email.

5. How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also manage your subscription preferences through your account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andiphant
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pam6170