• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Pampered Newsletter - Professional and Affordable!

In summary, Margie sent out a batch of newsletters to the recipients. Some of the recipients were not happy with the look and feel of the newsletter and asked Margie for a copy. Margie forwarded the request to the sender of the newsletter and also sent a sample to the recipient.
SillyChef
I just signed with a Newsletter Service. It is www.pamperednewsletter.com
It is $18 a year and I LOVE IT. if you want to see samples go there! If you do sign up, could you please use me as your referral! Thanks a million everyone! They really are VERY professional looking!

I can also send a sample to you as well! :D (if you don't want to give your email to them just yet! ;) )

Margie,

I PM'd you. Please send me a copy.

Hey Ladies. They are all sent! :D

I think this is the same one someone else told me about - I tlooked very professional if it is the one I am thinking of - I may change once my current subscription is completed.

I was actually really stunned at how professional it was. My director sent it to me on accident. I am SO glad she did though, or I may have not ever known about it. :D

Okay Tracy! Sent!

it looks just like the one my director send out

Jennie4PC said:
it looks just like the one my director send out

My director sent out one too! Only she accidently sent it to me. I asked her where she got it and she said she usually doesn't send them to consultants "oops", that is how I got it.. lol. ;) Lucky Me!

Sent Debi! Enjoy!

OKay Ladies! Enjoy! :D

Thanks Margie...now a ?....The newsletter looks great - the cleanest, most professional I've seen - my one question is - Is it able to be personalized? For instance - if I don't want to do a "Bride of the month" can that be deleted? Can something else be added?

ChefBeckyD said:
The newsletter looks great - the cleanest, most professional I've seen - my one question is - Is it able to be personalized? For instance - if I don't want to do a "Bride of the month" can that be deleted? Can something else be added?

I think you can ... You might have to talk with the lady. She is really nice!

Okay ladies, I just sent the next batch out. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
The newsletter looks great - the cleanest, most professional I've seen - my one question is - Is it able to be personalized? For instance - if I don't want to do a "Bride of the month" can that be deleted? Can something else be added?
I actually tried to personalize mine, and when I am going to fwd it to my customers you can add stuff and delete stuff. So yeah, it is personalizable (sp?) lol :D HTH

Stacy & Jamie;

Those are sent! Enjoy!

Thanks!!!!!

Cynthia - Yours is sent.

So what does everyone think about them?!?! I love them personally. :D

I am seriously considering using it! I have a hotmail account and the hassle alone of people not receiving the emails, even when they have me as an accepted contact is so frusterating I haven't sent an email in a few months... $60/year = $5/month = not too bad :) Now I just have to enter in all my contact info for people since November! :eek: Thanks for the info Margie!

Margie, I would love to see a copy of this newsletter. Could you send me one too?
Thank you!

Sent Anne! Enjoy!

Mine hasn't shown up yet. Can you try sending again?

GourmetGirl said:
I am seriously considering using it! I have a hotmail account and the hassle alone of people not receiving the emails, even when they have me as an accepted contact is so frusterating I haven't sent an email in a few months... $60/year = $5/month = not too bad :) Now I just have to enter in all my contact info for people since November! :eek: Thanks for the info Margie!

$60??? I thought it was $18!!!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
$60??? I thought it was $18!!!:eek:
It's $18 if you get the newsletter and forward it to your mailing list. It's $60 if she does the mailing.

I just had a sample sent to me. It looks very good, but I have a question. I always get confused about when the tagline can and cannot be used. Is it okay that "Discover the Chef in You" is part of the newletter?

Thanks!
Lisa

Officially, we are not supposed to use the tag line materials that are not produced by HO/licensed vendors. So if it's in these newsletters, that's against the regulations.

I discovered you can remove the tagline very easily. I may invest in the newsletter that I can send out and just remove it each month before sending it out.

OKay ladies I sent the next batch. Also Michelle, Send me your address again. Actually email me and then I will reply with it! Thanks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies