• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bridal Business: My Newsletter Paid Off with a Bridal Show Invite!

In summary, the bride is asking the vendor to mail her catalogs so she can turn them into gifts for her family.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
hey everyone i am so excited but terrified!! i have been sending out a monthly newslettr for several months now with now response. well yesterday i got an email from a lady wanting to do a bridal show. i am scared to death because i have never done a regular bridal show and she is wanting to do the new one in march...the gift registry and all...i dont really understand how all this is working. can someone explain it in dummy terms lol...i just dont get how it works...i have read and read the material....tia!!

Bridal ShowsFirst you'll need a wish list from them so it can be entered into the gift registry.

How I always do my Bridal Shows is make up index cards with each item from her wish list and paste them onto a fold out board. I've decorated the cards and the board with wedding stuff. If there are items such as the Oven glove I add 2, quickut, etc. I also make up cards worth cash such as 5,10, 15, $20 and add this to her show total of money to spend.

At the Bridal show I have each person go up and choose items to purchase for her, write them on their sales receipt and on a sheet for her (so she knows who it came from).
This way there are not 2 food choppers, bowl sets etc.
(After the show you'll need to update the registry!)

I make finger foods such as strawberries decorated as tuxedo, mini ham puffs, tuxedo brownie cups, brunch stuff, Bridal cake etc.

I'm sure there are game ideas on this board. I like to ask the Bride to leave the room and ask questions releated to her such as what color shoes is she wearing, does she have earings on etc. Something related to her!

They are very much fun

Good Luck!

ok so now i am really freiking out!! the lady called me today and asked if she could do a bridal /catalog show!! all of her family lives out of state and she just moved here like a month ago and knows nobody. she wants me to mail he r a bunch of catalogs so she can turn around and mail them to her family and get them to order that way. i thought maybe the gift registry would be easier. when i mentioned that she said just about everyone has a computer so she would only need a couple catalogs to show the bride and those that dont have a computer. i am just really getting a bad feeling about this. it seems so complicated. waht do you think? can you do a bridal/catalog show and it be successful?i wish she would just do the cooking class part of it....at least then i would have a clue as to what is going on with her!!

1. What is the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program?

The "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to reward Independent Consultants for growing their business through newsletter subscriptions and sales.

2. How do I participate in the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program?

To participate in the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program, you must first be an active Independent Consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, simply focus on growing your newsletter subscriber list and increasing your sales. Pampered Chef will automatically track your progress and reward you accordingly.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program?

The rewards for participating in the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program include cash bonuses, product credits, and other special incentives. The specific rewards may vary, but they will always be designed to help you grow your business and achieve your goals.

4. How often is the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program available?

The "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program is typically offered on a quarterly basis. However, there may be special promotions or incentives throughout the year, so be sure to stay updated on the latest news from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I participate in the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program if I am not a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant?

No, the "Newsletter Paid Off!!" program is only available to active Independent Consultants with Pampered Chef. If you are interested in becoming an Independent Consultant and taking advantage of this program, please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies