• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newsletter Message Carries Over!

The PC newsletter is a great way to get your name out there and to get new customers. The warm call report is a great way to measure how effective the newsletter was.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Daggum it anyway! I just received my PC Newsletter and realized I forgot to change my personal message to reflect September... I didn't know this happened... :eek:

This message states how great how cookware is and how you get some really great deals if you host a show in August. Way to go, me.....:cry:

Brenda,
There is an option when you set the optional personal message that allows you to enter a date that it will revert back to the default message. If you put the date in for a few days before the end of the month, then you can update it for the next month and not "forget" to change. This way, if you DID forget to update, it's at least the default and not the previous month's message. HTH!!!

Look on the bright side, maybe you'll catch some one's attention, they'll call you about it, and you'll get some business from it. Better yet, when you get your warm call report, you can call the people that opened it and say,"Sorry I was such a ditz and forgot to update to the current specails. Would you like to hear about the?' Could be the ebst thing you ever did (or didn't do!)

Set yourself a calendar reminder on your computer/smartphone, etc...to pop up and remind you to change it by a certain date. I know pC sent out an email about the newsletter being available to edit,etc, but I understand getting busy and forgetting! I think that's one of the big reasons I don't use PC's newsletter (yet).

Ruth, great idea! LOL I've only got 3 shows on the calendar for September, so maybe I'll drum up some more business admitting I'm human and made a mistake.

Bobbi... done and done! I've already changed my message for October! LOL

Lesson learned, for sure.

Question ... this is the first time I've used the newsletter from our PWS .. how can you see who opened it? I know people have, but can't find the report to tell me who.

You get an email with your "Warm Call Report" after (I think) 1 day, 3 days, and 5 days.

Love my newsletter! Just got a call from a customer who got the newsletter and she wanted to let me know she'd just placed an order - $380!!! We discussed making it a show but she didn't want the hassle of cancelling then recharging, etc. She said next time she'd definitely remember to call first! Love the newsletter!

Two guests at my show last night had gotten the newsletter and were raving about the rocky road brownie recipe - everyone was eager to give me their email addresses so they could get the emails too. Yeah Pampered Chef :sing:

1. What is the purpose of the "Newsletter Message Carries Over!" feature?

The "Newsletter Message Carries Over!" feature allows you to save a previously sent newsletter message and carry it over to your next newsletter, making it easier to create consistent and professional-looking newsletters.

2. How do I access the "Newsletter Message Carries Over!" feature?

The feature can be accessed by clicking on the "Newsletter" tab in your consultant dashboard, and then selecting the "Message Carries Over!" option.

3. Can I customize the carried over newsletter message?

Yes, you can edit and customize the carried over newsletter message to suit your needs. You can add or remove content, change the formatting, and personalize it with your own information.

4. Will the carried over newsletter message automatically send out in my next newsletter?

No, the carried over newsletter message will not automatically send out. You will need to review and make any necessary changes before sending it out in your next newsletter.

5. Can I use the "Newsletter Message Carries Over!" feature for multiple newsletters?

Yes, you can use the feature for multiple newsletters. Each newsletter message can be saved and carried over separately, allowing you to have consistent messaging across all of your newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
aried
  • climbercanoe3