• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Newsletter Links Not Working?

In summary, there could be several reasons why the newsletter links are not working, such as technical issues, broken links, or coding errors. If you are unable to access the content from the broken links, you can check our website or social media pages for the same content or contact our customer service team for assistance. The benefits and promotions mentioned in the newsletter can still be redeemed even if the links are not working. If you come across a broken link, please report it to our customer service team. We try to include all important information in the newsletter itself, but if any crucial information can only be accessed through the links, we will address it through our website and social media. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the broken links.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I always send a newsletter to myself (under several addresses) so that I can check to see when they were sent. This month, I clicked on different links--recipes, etc., and I was directed to a blank page. This happened on all the newsletters I received. I checked with my upline and she had the same thing happen.

Check your newsletters, and see if it is happening to you, too. I would hate to think that my customers are getting newsletter links to nowhere.

same for me - what a disaster

my links worked this morning.

1. Why are the newsletter links not working?

There could be several reasons why the newsletter links are not working. It could be due to a technical issue with our website or server, a broken link, or an error in the code of the link. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. How can I access the content from the broken newsletter links?

If you are unable to access the content from the broken newsletter links, we recommend checking our website or social media pages for the same content. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in accessing the content or for a replacement link.

3. Can I still receive the benefits or promotions mentioned in the newsletter if the links are not working?

Yes, you can still receive the benefits or promotions mentioned in the newsletter even if the links are not working. We will honor the promotions and offers mentioned and you can contact our customer service team for assistance in redeeming them.

4. How can I report a broken newsletter link?

If you come across a broken newsletter link, please report it to our customer service team as soon as possible. You can reach them through our website's contact form or by calling our customer service hotline. We appreciate your help in identifying and resolving these issues.

5. Will I miss out on any important information if the newsletter links are not working?

We try our best to include all important information in the newsletter itself and not rely solely on links. However, if there is any important information that can only be accessed through the links, we will make sure to address it through our website or social media pages as well. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the broken links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706