• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Switch to PC Newsletter with Our Newsletter Help!

well, it just looked really good. I miss that. :)I used to use Mike's newsletter, too. (I only stopped since I was scaling back my PC business and don't send any newsletters now).I loved his newsletter. You could customize it and it...well, it just looked really good. I miss that.
gailz2
Gold Member
I've been selling PC for 7 years, and used to have Joy from Tasty Tidbits as my newsletter provider. I kept all my contacts in an archaic word file, with only email addresses. I then cut and paste into the newsletter. Now I'm ready to switch over to the PC newsletter, but can only do that for people I have names with their addresses.

Are there any other PC newsletter services out there? I will eventually switch all my new people to the PC newsletter, but have left several hundred guests without receiving any newsletters from me, so I want to do both.

I did already have tech services from PC try to help, to no avail. Suggestions??

Gail, are you a subscriber to the PC newsletter? It may be possible to help you with a workaround if you are.

I'm facing the same issue. I have all my contacts (over 900) on MailChimp. I don't really want to use the PC newsletter (I like to be able to modify/edit as I wish) and I don't want to leave my subscribers high and dry without a newsletter. Don't know what I'll do.

Same boat here, too. Very sad about Joy discontinuing because I like to have control of what I put in the newsletter. Not sure what I'm going to do. I hope someone knows of someone else that is doing a newsletter. I am willing to pay for it!

TrudysOwn said:
Gail, are you a subscriber to the PC newsletter? It may be possible to help you with a workaround if you are.
Yes, and I have just made it so it will send to my contacts. However, I have not added my guests as contacts in the past--only if they booked a show and I had to. I tried working with HO and even sent my files to Tech Services, but they were unable to help.

If anyone hears of someone doing a newsletter subscription, please post it here....I really prefer to have control over my newsletter and not depending on PC to send it out plus I want control over what's in it. I'm not sure if it has gotten any better, but my friend has had issues with it not going out when it's supposed to in the past and she would have information about something coming up and it would be late.

monicag said:
If anyone hears of someone doing a newsletter subscription, please post it here....I really prefer to have control over my newsletter and not depending on PC to send it out plus I want control over what's in it. I'm not sure if it has gotten any better, but my friend has had issues with it not going out when it's supposed to in the past and she would have information about something coming up and it would be late.
What she said. :)

Mike myndyke still does a newsletter.....Www.myemaildesigns.comHe does a monthly, mid month and outlet email. Reasonable cost too.Betsy Barr

betsyb said:
Mike myndyke still does a newsletter.....Www.myemaildesigns.comHe does a monthly, mid month and outlet email. Reasonable cost too.Betsy Barr
Thanks, Betsy. I will check it out. Anyone else use this newsletter? Looking for recommendations.

betsyb said:
Could someone who is using this service send me a copy -- so I can see the REAL thing? Message me, please.

I used Mike's newsletter for several years before PC introduced theirs. The biggest reasons I switched was because (1) PC's was already included in what I paid for my website, so no extra out-of-pocket expenses; and (2)the biggest reason was because I so often forgot to get my newsletter out in a timely fashion. With the PC newsletter, it automatically will go out even if I don't customize.i DO miss being able to really customize the content, include extra recipes, or include any special sales I might like to run. I used Mike's newsletter through iContact - which was nice for easy editing, and if I needed to send out a separate email to my clients for something- like a special sale, my customer list was ready to go. I can't send out anything customized through PC - just what THEY create as templates. Unfortunately, I don't have an easy way to send you a current newsletter...so hopefully someone can send you something. Or you can go on his website, and click on the "SAMPLE" tab and request one.

I used to use Mike's newsletter, too. (I only stopped since I was scaling back my PC business and don't send any newsletters now). I loved his newsletter. You could customize it and it was reasonably priced.I am pretty sure you can go to his site (as someone linked to above) and request a sample from him.

kam said:
I used to use Mike's newsletter, too. (I only stopped since I was scaling back my PC business and don't send any newsletters now). I loved his newsletter. You could customize it and it was reasonably priced.I am pretty sure you can go to his site (as someone linked to above) and request a sample from him.
Thanks, Kathleen & Bobbi. I did send for a sample but (for reasons I understand clearly) it is fairly generic. What I'm wondering about are the links (if he uses these). Can he link to my website, does he link to PDFs (or however it is done) of current catalogs/specials.Also need to know (as I'm not very computer literate) if I can copy and paste (turning it into code) his newsletter into MailChimp so it can be sent out that way.

I just signed up for Mike's newsletter for 6 months, $25. I believe one year was $36, and they also have a one-month subscription. Payable by PayPal or CC. It is not quite the same as Joy's (miss you, Joy!), but it does connect to my website, etc., like Joy's Tasty Tidbits did. I also added in a beginning paragraph like I usually do. For a while, I'll be sending out Mike's version to my older customers, and the PC one to those who are more recent customers.

He does have a link to pws...check and see if you need to provide info. You can email him and he will reply.

1. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter, simply visit our website and look for the "Newsletter" link at the top of the page. Click on the link and enter your email address to subscribe.

2. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the types of emails you receive from the Pampered Chef newsletter. Simply click on the "Manage Preferences" link at the bottom of any newsletter email and select which types of emails you would like to receive.

3. I am not receiving the newsletter even though I have subscribed. What should I do?

If you are not receiving the newsletter, please check your spam or junk folder as it may have been filtered there. If you still cannot find the newsletter, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How often will I receive the newsletter?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is sent out once a week on Thursdays. However, there may be additional emails sent out for special promotions or announcements.

5. How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?

To unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef newsletter, simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also manage your email preferences by clicking on the "Manage Preferences" link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies