• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired with Joy's Kitchen Newsletter: Sign Up for Tasty Tidbits!

In summary, a newsletter header is the top section of a newsletter that includes the name or logo of the company, title of the newsletter, and date published. It is important for brand recognition and can be customized with various design elements. Creating a newsletter header is simple through design software or templates. It is recommended to include a newsletter header in every issue, but occasional changes can add freshness.
ChefJoyJ
What do you call your newsletter? I'm trying to think of something creative (or not) to title mine.

Would you just go with something like..."Joy's Kitchen News" or "News from my Kitchen" or "From Joy's Kitchen"?

I want to sign up for Tasty Tidbits, but need to come up with a title first...sigh...lack of sleep and too much going on are zapping my creative juices.

TIA! :blushing:

I use Tasty Tidbits and call my newsletter...........get this..........Tasty Tidbits!Don't overthink it!

I call mine The Monthly Dish.

For those who send out newsletters via email, what email service to you use?? I have hotmail and you can only send 50 address at a time. Any suggestions??
Thaks

I call it Here's What's Cookin'

Shell Northway said:
For those who send out newsletters via email, what email service to you use?? I have hotmail and you can only send 50 address at a time. Any suggestions??
Thaks

Some people on here use iContact and Constant Contact, both who are newsletter service providers who can "get around" the maximum address issue. Joy's Tasty Tidbits uses iContact, I believe.

1. What is a newsletter header?

A newsletter header is the top section of a newsletter that typically includes the name or logo of the company or organization, as well as the title of the newsletter and the date it was published.

2. Why is a newsletter header important?

A newsletter header is important because it helps to establish brand recognition and creates a consistent visual identity for your newsletter. It also makes it easy for recipients to quickly identify and locate your newsletter in their inbox.

3. Can I customize my newsletter header?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter header by adding your own logo, changing the font, color, and layout, and including additional elements such as images or graphics.

4. How do I create a newsletter header?

Creating a newsletter header is simple and can be done using a variety of design software or online tools. You can also find pre-made newsletter header templates that you can customize to fit your brand and style.

5. Do I need to include a newsletter header in every issue?

It is recommended to include a newsletter header in every issue of your newsletter to maintain consistency and brand recognition. However, you can also choose to change the header occasionally to keep your newsletter fresh and interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • melindag