• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newsletter header?

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
What do you call your newsletter? I'm trying to think of something creative (or not) to title mine.

Would you just go with something like..."Joy's Kitchen News" or "News from my Kitchen" or "From Joy's Kitchen"?

I want to sign up for Tasty Tidbits, but need to come up with a title first...sigh...lack of sleep and too much going on are zapping my creative juices.

TIA! :blushing:

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I use Tasty Tidbits and call my newsletter...........get this..........Tasty Tidbits!

Don't overthink it!

Jan 29, 2009
For those who send out newsletters via email, what email service to you use?? I have hotmail and you can only send 50 address at a time. Any suggestions??
Thaks

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
For those who send out newsletters via email, what email service to you use?? I have hotmail and you can only send 50 address at a time. Any suggestions??
Thaks

Some people on here use iContact and Constant Contact, both who are newsletter service providers who can "get around" the maximum address issue. Joy's Tasty Tidbits uses iContact, I believe.