• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can someone share the November newsletter from Tasty Tidbits?

In summary, the "Newsletter From Tasty Tidbits" is a monthly publication by Pampered Chef that features new recipes, cooking tips, and product updates. It is sent out once a month and anyone can sign up to receive it. The newsletter is not exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and often includes special offers and discounts for subscribers. These offers can be used when ordering through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.
debswork
Hi,
will someone be so kind to send me a November newsletter they did with tasty tidbits. I am not computer savy and am having problems setting it up.

To much info not sure what to put it in.
Please send it to [email protected]
thanks so much.:balloon:

Are you a subscriber or get a free one? You may want to post in the "Tasty Tidbits" on here for help directly from Joy.

Hi there, I would be happy to send you the November newsletter with tasty tidbits. Can you provide more information on which newsletter you are referring to? Is it from a specific website or company? Also, are you looking for the newsletter in a specific format? I can try my best to assist you with setting it up. Let me know and I'll do my best to help. In the meantime, I'll send the newsletter to the email provided. Best of luck! :thumbsup:

1. What is the purpose of the "Newsletter From Tasty Tidbits"?

The "Newsletter From Tasty Tidbits" is a monthly publication that features new and seasonal recipes, cooking tips, and product updates from Pampered Chef.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I sign up to receive the newsletter?

Yes, anyone can sign up to receive the "Newsletter From Tasty Tidbits" by providing their email address on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is the newsletter only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the newsletter is available to anyone who signs up to receive it. It is a great resource for both Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the newsletter?

Yes, the "Newsletter From Tasty Tidbits" often includes exclusive discounts and promotions for subscribers. These offers can be used when ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies