• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide for PWS Users

In summary, someone is missing it. The person is trying to find where to view the upcoming newsletter, but is not able to find the option. There are only two options available, "eNewsletter.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay, somehow I'm missing it.

I go to Customer Connection on my PWS, and click on "newsletter"...it takes me to a dashboard where I can change the photo, and also personalize the message (done with that) but then, when I click on the newsletter, it tells me to go to the Customer Connection to view it.

Soooo, where do I go in Customer Connection, if when I click on newsletter it just brings me back to the dashboard? I'm going in a circle that never ends, and not getting to where I need to be!

When I go to the Customer Connection, beside the eNewsletter icon, there's green wording beside it. You click on the one that says "eNewsletter. Preview the upcoming eNewsletter" Then it'll bring it up for you to see.

babywings76 said:
When I go to the Customer Connection, beside the eNewsletter icon, there's green wording beside it. You click on the one that says "eNewsletter. Preview the upcoming eNewsletter" Then it'll bring it up for you to see.

Okay - I don't have that. I have 4 choice at the top of customer connection -

Add Contact , Maintain Group, Import Contacts, and eNewsletter. There is no green wording that says preview upcoming newsletter.

Hmm, here's how I get there:CC, then click PWS, then click Customer Connection.Then it just shows 2 things, "Customer Connection Emails & Contact Set-Up" and "E-Newsletter Set-Up". To the right is where the green wording is.

I am going step by step because I didn't see this before today either. go to your Personal Website Assistant. You will see Personalize your website, Work with your shows, Customer Connection, Site Options. Click Customer Connection. On the right side of the screen, you will see three underlined choices in green. enewsletter quick start guide, effective enewsletter followup, and enewsletter preview. Click the enewsletter preview and you will see a sample of the November Enewsletter. Mine shows a sample only without my personalization. Hope this helps!!!

My screen does not have that...I have the 4 choices I posted, and nothing else. I don't have the choices in green. I guess I'll have to make a call to Tech Support...

what is frustrating me is that before I was able to select which groups would receive the newsletter, now this new vendor has everyone with an e-mail address receiving it. I can delete people, but I must do it one at a time. I really don't feel like deleting 100 people just to test something...

Anyone else having this issue?

lt1jane said:
what is frustrating me is that before I was able to select which groups would receive the newsletter, now this new vendor has everyone with an e-mail address receiving it. I can delete people, but I must do it one at a time. I really don't feel like deleting 100 people just to test something...

Anyone else having this issue?

Yep! Same here. I wrote about it in another thread I started. I called Tech Support yesterday and they said that the changes we make are supposed to get updated later in the evening/night. I synched P3 w/ my PWS and hoped that by today the changes would be reflected. They aren't.

It has duplicate entries as well. For example, yesterday I fixed an address that was bouncing. I found out I had a typo. So I fixed it. Well, now the old address is there along with a new entry of the same person, but now with the fixed address. There are other people that I deleted the e-mail addresses from P3, but they are still appearing on this newsletter list.

So, I have to go through an manually compare and remove the ones who I know have opted out previously. Frustrating.

posted this somewhere else already... but

WARNING! If you opted-in for the first newsletter (when you could choose the contacts on your list to send to) you are automatically opted-in to the new newsletter and they automatically send to ALL of your contacts! I have over 300 "bad" email addresses in my Customer Connection (I use iContact and haven't updated my Customer Connection emails in years) and no way to remove them without sitting down and manually removing each one... removed 13 last night and it took me 30min! I am sooooo bummed that the next 3 days will be wasted in front of the computer removing email addresses!

I see the same thing as ChefBeckyD! No options to preview the newsletter or "opt-out" like tech support keeps telling me :(

I was able to opt out....these are the instructions techsupport gave me to make the opt-in/opt-out page come back:

go to Control Panel > Internet Options. Under Browser History, click on delete and check mark all the boxes EXCEPT for passwords. Click on Delete, then click Apply and OK. Close all windows and go back into Customer Connection.

It worked :)

chefcharity said:
I was able to opt out....these are the instructions techsupport gave me to make the opt-in/opt-out page come back:

go to Control Panel > Internet Options. Under Browser History, click on delete and check mark all the boxes EXCEPT for passwords. Click on Delete, then click Apply and OK. Close all windows and go back into Customer Connection.

It worked :)

Tried it... no luck. Still working on it! Glad to hear that it did work for somebody though, at least now I have hope :)

So I was able to preview the newsletter and honestly, I'm not all that impressed. I'm sorry to say that. I have used Mike's at myemaildesigns for a couple of years and love them. There isn't a whole lot to the newsletter itself....it's all links. I really don't know how I feel about it yet....
Thanks for the heads up about the contacts. *sigh* lots of clean up to do too.

Can someone just post a screenshot of the preview, I don't want to undo the settings on my browser history - plus I'm on a Mac, so it'd be different anyways.

Awesome! Thanks bostonbelle!

My pleasure!

thanks for posting the pdf..just like the op I don't have the preview options listed when I go into PWS

I changed my message to inform my customers that I wanted to see if they preferred the newsletter from Pampered Chef or the one I normally send them(from Tasty Tidbits - that I can really customize). I asked them to drop me an email to let me know if they like it. I didn't feel like spending the time to delete each customer one by one.

Does anyone know when the newsletter goes out and the last day we have to make changes? Since we can't log in, I can't find out and am trying to plan a party. Thanks!

i believe it goes out the 23rd or at least had to have it personalized by then?

Ok, I'll cross my fingers that I can still update my February newsletter with the site being down now. Thanks!

I believe it's the 4tht Monday of the month.

I thought I would start this whole newsletter thing, since I'm new to that. So I imported all of my AOL contacts, since my P3 is on a different, very slower computer.

However, I didn't see an easy way to delete the people who aren't PC customers (or people I don't even know, for that matter). Does this program really not have a way to delete contacts in Customer Connection en masse?

Is there any way to undo the whole import? I'd rather just start over and put in the ones I want manually. That will take less time than deleting the 400 that are in there that I don't want in there.

I guess I'm not using the newsletter, or Customer Contact until this is resolved.

Jean DeVries said:
I thought I would start this whole newsletter thing, since I'm new to that. So I imported all of my AOL contacts, since my P3 is on a different, very slower computer.

However, I didn't see an easy way to delete the people who aren't PC customers (or people I don't even know, for that matter). Does this program really not have a way to delete contacts in Customer Connection en masse?

Is there any way to undo the whole import? I'd rather just start over and put in the ones I want manually. That will take less time than deleting the 400 that are in there that I don't want in there.

I guess I'm not using the newsletter, or Customer Contact until this is resolved.

I look forward to hearing a response on this. I don't include my customer information on my Personal Website. . .but was thinking it might be time to do so.

I did not realize I could import my email addresses from my program -- I hope that's true for me too (my addresses are in my Comcast address book). Like you, there would be several I'd want to delete. Not 400 though, you've got a lot more friends than I do. Most of my 700+ contacts are customers.

Can you make a segment from your current database and just import that? And would there be harm in sending all your contacts your newsletter - it is free and you never know what it may generate

At first, I was going to delete contacts that might not be "PC" or customers, but then I decided...if they don't want to get the newsletter, they'll opt out and unsubscribe. If their address is bad, I'll fix it for the next month. Our CC program takes WAY too long to delete contacts and if you are on page 2 or 20 and delete ONE contact (because that's all you can do at a time), it takes you back to contact 1 on page ONE!!! I agree with Linda, what's the harm sending to all your contacts because you never know when someone might just need to order!!

I guess there is no quick way to handle this. And yes, there are people on my personal email list that I do not want getting PC mail.Anyone else have any words of wisdom on how this works?

1. What is the Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide for PWS Users?

The Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide is a resource provided by Pampered Chef for consultants who use their Personal Website (PWS) to manage their business. It offers tips, ideas, and tools to help consultants connect with their customers and maximize their online presence.

2. How can I access the Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide?

You can access the guide by logging into your PWS and clicking on the "Resources" tab. From there, click on "Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide" and it will take you to the latest edition.

3. Is the Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide available in multiple languages?

Yes, the guide is available in English, Spanish, French, and Canadian French. You can select your preferred language by clicking on the "Language" drop-down menu on the top right corner of the guide's homepage.

4. What types of resources can I find in the Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide?

The guide includes articles, videos, and graphics that cover a variety of topics such as social media tips, website customization, and customer follow-up strategies. It also features success stories from top consultants and updates on new products and promotions.

5. Can I share the Customer Connection Newsletter & Dashboard Guide with my team?

Yes, you can share the guide with your team by clicking on the "Share" button on the top right corner of the guide's homepage. You can share it via email, social media, or by copying the link and sharing it directly with your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies