• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you follow up with customers from the warm call report for PWS newsletters?

In summary, a "Newsletter Follow up Call" is a phone call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to customers who have signed up to receive their newsletter. It is recommended to make these calls at least once a month to stay in touch with customers, provide updates and promotions, and offer personalized service. During the call, the consultant should thank the customer for subscribing, provide updates, and ask for feedback. These calls can benefit a business by building stronger relationships, increasing sales, and gathering valuable feedback. While email can also be used, phone calls are recommended for a more personal connection and better understanding of customer needs and preferences.
Bren706
Gold Member
I didn't want to hi-jack Amanda's thread, but there was mention about following up with customers from the warm call report for the PWS newsletters.

I have not gotten into the practice of following up with those that I see are opening the newsletter and clicking on links, but maybe I am missing out.

Just curious to see how many of us do follow up using the warm call report.

I could see how this would be beneficial. I think it would be a good idea to start doing this. It would give us an opportunity to build relationships with our customers and help them to become more engaged with our products and services. We could also learn more about their needs and preferences and use this information to improve our offerings.

It's understandable that you didn't want to hijack Amanda's thread, but I'm glad you brought up this topic. I think following up with customers from the warm call report for PWS newsletters is definitely worth considering. It shows that you are actively engaged in your customers' interests and it can potentially lead to further engagement and sales. Personally, I have not utilized the warm call report for follow-ups, but now that you mention it, I can see the potential benefits. It's a way to connect with customers who have already shown interest in your newsletter and it can also provide valuable feedback on what they liked or didn't like about the content. I'm curious to hear from others as well – have you used the warm call report for follow-ups and if so, what has been your experience?

What is a "Newsletter Follow up Call"?

A "Newsletter Follow up Call" is a phone call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to customers who have signed up to receive our newsletter. It is a way for us to connect with our customers and provide them with personalized service.

How often should I make "Newsletter Follow up Calls"?

We recommend making "Newsletter Follow up Calls" at least once a month. This allows you to stay in touch with your customers and keep them updated on new products and promotions.

What should I include in a "Newsletter Follow up Call"?

During a "Newsletter Follow up Call", you should thank your customer for subscribing to our newsletter, provide them with any relevant updates or promotions, and ask if they have any questions or feedback. This is also a great opportunity to share your personal favorite products and offer any additional support.

How can "Newsletter Follow up Calls" benefit my business?

"Newsletter Follow up Calls" can help you build stronger relationships with your customers, increase sales, and gather valuable feedback. By regularly connecting with your customers, you can also stay top of mind and increase the likelihood of repeat business.

Can I use email instead of phone calls for "Newsletter Follow up Calls"?

While email can also be an effective way to follow up with customers, we recommend using phone calls for "Newsletter Follow up Calls" as it allows for a more personal connection and can help you better understand your customers' needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD