• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 20% on Simple Additions® Collection in November!

In summary, the Simple Additions® Collection is a line of versatile and durable servingware and tableware perfect for everyday use and entertaining. To save 20% on the collection in November, simply purchase three or more items and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The collection includes a variety of serving bowls, platters, trays, dishes, and coordinating accessories. Customers can mix and match items to qualify for the discount, and it is available at all Pampered Chef locations, including online and in-person parties. This limited-time offer is not to be missed!
Raenstorm
Good Afternoon
I am still fairly new to PC (July) and I have a question on the News Section of the website.
Is there a website for consultants to copy & paste news? I see a lot of the same news on different consultants websites.
Thanks!!

Here is an example:

Set Your Holiday Table for 20% Less!
Save 20% on our Simple Additions® Collection in November!

Choose from the entire Simple Additions Collection which includes over 30 pieces! Your choices includes sets and some of our most popular serving and entertaining items!

There's no limit to how much you can buy at 20% off. Save this November when you set your holiday table with our Simple Additions® Collection!

Contact me today to learn more about this incredible offer and more!

Note: The November Guest Special is available through November Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries. To qualify for the November Guest Special, Shows/orders must be held Nov. 1-30 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on Dec. 15, 2009. There is no limit to the number of Guest Special selections that you can purchase. The Pampered Chef and Simple Additions are registered trademarks used under license.

The website offers consultants "preworded" news. I'm not sure how else to describe. Sorry.

If you click on need suggestion's you will see a whole gamet of suggestions, including host and guest specials and theme show's to name a few.

I hope you are enjoying your business!

Where do you find the "preworded news"?

I can't find the needs suggestions anywhere.

Thank you.

AH! I found it!! Thank you.

What is the Simple Additions® Collection?

The Simple Additions® Collection is a line of servingware and tableware designed for everyday use. It features versatile and durable pieces that are perfect for entertaining and everyday meals.

How can I save 20% on the Simple Additions® Collection in November?

To save 20% on the Simple Additions® Collection in November, simply purchase any combination of three or more items from the collection. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

What items are included in the Simple Additions® Collection?

The Simple Additions® Collection includes a variety of serving bowls, platters, trays, and dishes in different sizes and designs. There are also coordinating accessories like cheese boards and spreaders available.

Can I mix and match items from the Simple Additions® Collection to qualify for the discount?

Yes, you can mix and match any three or more items from the Simple Additions® Collection to qualify for the 20% discount. This allows you to create a personalized set that fits your needs and style.

Is the 20% discount available in all Pampered Chef locations?

Yes, the 20% discount on the Simple Additions® Collection in November is available at all Pampered Chef locations, including online and in-person parties. Make sure to take advantage of this limited-time offer before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • StephanieTPC