• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Updated: Latest News from Leadership and Upcoming Announcements

In summary, Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week? I will be hearing from my director at least once a day so I will post any info that I have!! I want to be there!!!! I am sad!I wish I could be there too, can't wait to hear...it's just like Christmas for consultants!!
missydivine said:
Thanks for posting. Have you found out what's being discontinued?

No, she didn't say. I am trying to find the mng time for her now. anyone know, isn't very clear on the post as to if they decided an exact time.

Discontinued items are generally released on the last day. At conference, the only thing we heard in general session that is being discontinued was the chilzanne line.I'll be interested in hearing sizes of the collapsable bowls, more details of the white stoneware and shopping bags, descrptions of the collapsable strainer and other details. Also, I'm a bit miffed that they redesigned my garlic press.

Wow, very exciting new products! I wonder if the new DCB is white or actually a french vanilla.

gailz2 said:
Wow, very exciting new products! I wonder if the new DCB is white or actually a french vanilla.

she said white, but white seems odd to me.

Thanks for posting! Can't wait for pics - but the info so far is great! I am excited about many of the products.

I always look forward to the recipes so I am really excited to see a new cookbook!

I suppose the white stoneware will look nice on our tables w/the white SA dishes.

I'm picturing white - like the white corning ware....its pretty! I'm just worried about it staining.

Can you send me the news also. I can't wait to see pictures also. This site is the greatest. Thanks for the news. Please send it to [email protected]. Have a great day.

ALL OF YOU POSTING EMAILS!!!

You will not be getting personal emails with info - all of the info is being posted on another thread called:

JUST LEADERSHIP NEWS DAY #1

ChefBeckyD said:
ALL OF YOU POSTING EMAILS!!!

You will not be getting personal emails with info - all of the info is being posted on another thread called:

JUST LEADERSHIP NEWS DAY #1

I think you could type this a million times Becky!!!;) Very annoying when people don't read before they post.

Sorry to sound b*tchy, but if your so interested in knowing what the news is maybe you should be reading the thread first!!

rennea said:
I think you could type this a million times Becky!!!;) Very annoying when people don't read before they post.

Sorry to sound b*tchy, but if your so interested in knowing what the news is maybe you should be reading the thread first!!

Amen, sister! By the way, can you email me the leadership info? ;)

leftymac said:
Amen, sister! By the way, can you email me the leadership info? ;)

Bahhhha, your always sooo funny!!!!! :D:p:D

I would let them just keep posting that they want it sent to them by email and when they don't get anything then they might figure it out. That is kind of rude of me to say, but if they can't get it after how many post of people telling them that another thread has been started with all of this information on. Then it is there own fault for not reading the other post before they start typing.

Oh my goodness ... when I posted that I was back from Wave 1 you would not BELIEVE all the people who PM'd me wanting to know the details ... like I was going to PM or e-mail info I was not allowed to post?Keith ... I'll show ya yours if you show me mine .... ;)

Glad to see I'm not the only one getting frustrated. I've been trying to figure out how to draw a picture!!!

The dumb thing is, they could just have this thread and/or the other one emailed to them. It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who post something in answer to the beginning of a thread and it was answered pages before that. I always read every post before I respond so I don't look dumb! LOL! Maybe some people don't understand how this works....?

I am so excited about these products...I just received an ABC distributing catalog yesterday and they had a pineapple/melon wedger and I thought it was so awesome. I thought immediately that I was going to order it but then thought maybe we will get one in the new product line for spring...woohoo. I like our current garlic press, but wouldn't mind it being bigger...this is the best garlic press on the market. I have tried many and they don't cut it. I can't wait for pictures...I'm wondering about bamboo prep towels. I am now going to go check the other two threads. I was actually thinking of quitting PC because I haven't really been excited about the past 2 seasons products. But this line is getting me pumped up again. I'll see you all a NC...

Oh yeah, when Shawna mentioned the bamboo prep towels, that's the other thing my upline said they got yesterday as "gifts". Lucky dogs!

straitfan said:
Oh yeah, when Shawna mentioned the bamboo prep towels, that's the other thing my upline said they got yesterday as "gifts". Lucky dogs!

Forgive me for being blond but are these towls or bowls?? And I cant imagine bamboo towels being very soft/flexible

Jennie4PC said:
Forgive me for being blond but are these towels or bowls?? And I cant imagine bamboo towels being very soft/flexible

Towel. I love, love, love my bamboo socks. I think you'll be surprised.

Bamboo socks???
Please elaborate on this!

chefsteph07 said:
Bamboo socks???
Please elaborate on this!

They look like regular socks. I purchased them at TJMaxx. Very soft and comfortable. They're sports socks. White with a dash of color.

I thought it was bamboo prep bowls - its towels?? HUH????????

Bamboo towels aren't that unusual.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_096L0210000P?vName=For%20the%20Home&cName=Bath&sName=Various%20Coordinates&psid=FROOGLE01&sid=IDx20070921x00003aHopefully they'll be nice!

Bamboo fabric is very eco-friendly.

Ya, so I thought we could do some research and help our customers understand the benefits!

you can make anything out of bamboo, so the benefits for using it, no matter what you are using it for, are the same as what we have already been telling our customers~eco-friendly (one tree makes about 600 paper bags and the average family uses 500 bags/year; you know about plastic bags and how they can live in a landfill forever!), it grows rapidly and PC uses the kind of bamboo that to pandas DON'T eat for food!

Thanks for the site Rich! Even though I had heard of Bamboo socks and towels before, I appreciate all the facts. Lots of great selling points.

my boys have bamboo sheets at college and always say how soft they are.

Could you shot me an e-mail as well? I would really appreiciate it. [email protected]

Pamper the Chef in You said:
Could you shot me an e-mail as well? I would really appreiciate it. [email protected]

No one is sending out e-mails. ;)
Everything you would want to know and MORE is posted in the Leadership Day 1 and Day 2 threads.

yeah...sorry. I'm sleepy. I forgot to go to the last page. I just went to the bottom of the first page. Sleepy...or just a blonde moment.

Wow, I've been asleep the last two days! I thought Leadership was NEXT week and didn't even look at this post until a few minutes ago! (I guess my mind has been on purchasing a new washer and dryer!!)

I'm excited about these products. Not sure about white stones though - can't wait to see them. I hope the garlic press is as good of quality as our current one because I also agree it is the best.

The towels sound awesome, although I just love our old white/tan towels and have a nice supply of them! I hope the new ones are also white/tan. I guess that would go nice w/the new stones since they are tan on the inside and white on the outside:)!

any pics yet?

I'm waiting on pics too :)

They must all be too busy to post pics or too tired!
Deb

When I talked to my upline last night, she said that she had run into DebbieJ and she said that she had send SOMEONE pics and they were supposed to be posting them. I told her we WERE STILL WAITING! ANXIOUSLY!!!! ChefAnn posted on the day 3 thread that the Special Edition Consultant News will be posted on CC this afternoon along with the new Director structure, so even if no one posts them, we'll get to see pictures in a few hours.

Auuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Nobody is sending out e-mails. Read the thread!

That was SUPPOSED to be in all caps ... what happened?

<h2>1. Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week?</h2><p>Yes, all new updates and announcements will be posted on this platform next week.</p><h2>2. How often will I receive updates from my director?</h2><p>You can expect to hear from your director at least once a day with any new information.</p><h2>3. Will you be posting any updates you receive from your director?</h2><p>Yes, I will be posting any updates or information that I receive from my director on this platform.</p><h2>4. Can I expect to see any important announcements next week?</h2><p>Yes, there will be important announcements and updates shared next week that you won't want to miss.</p><h2>5. Why are you sad about the upcoming announcements?</h2><p>I am not sad about the announcements, I am just eager to stay updated and be a part of all the exciting news from leadership.</p>

1. Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week?

Yes, all new updates and announcements will be posted on this platform next week.

2. How often will I receive updates from my director?

You can expect to hear from your director at least once a day with any new information.

3. Will you be posting any updates you receive from your director?

Yes, I will be posting any updates or information that I receive from my director on this platform.

4. Can I expect to see any important announcements next week?

Yes, there will be important announcements and updates shared next week that you won't want to miss.

5. Why are you sad about the upcoming announcements?

I am not sad about the announcements, I am just eager to stay updated and be a part of all the exciting news from leadership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • pcROX
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • hmolah