• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Updated: Latest News from Leadership and Upcoming Announcements

In summary, Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week? I will be hearing from my director at least once a day so I will post any info that I have!! I want to be there!!!! I am sad!I wish I could be there too, can't wait to hear...it's just like Christmas for consultants!!
cookn' katie
Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week? I will be hearing from my director at least once a day so I will post any info that I have!! I want to be there!!!! I am sad!

I wish I could be there too, can't wait to hear...it's just like Christmas for consultants!!
Deb

I know for NC, Greg has asked that we wait until the last day to post anything. Not for sure how it works with Leadership since it's one wave instead of three.

Last year, we were posting like crazy all the news from our "informants"! Then, I think the server went down and we were w/o CS for several hours and we were all freaking out too!

wadesgirl said:
I know for NC, Greg has asked that we wait until the last day to post anything. Not for sure how it works with Leadership since it's one wave instead of three.

We are asked by Doris and Marla to not spoil the surprise for the waves still to come - that's why we don't post NC news until after the 3rd wave.

As far as I know, that isn't asked of us during Leadership.

pamperedlinda said:
Last year, we were posting like crazy all the news from our "informants"! Then, I think the server went down and we were w/o CS for several hours and we were all freaking out too!

LOL...I remember that!! We were all emailing one another....;)

I would love to hear the news too. I don't know if we are suppose to post or not. If not, I would love to get an email. I don't get to attend cluster meetings very often anymore because of my other job and church work. Email address is [email protected]

Did anyone find out if news can be posted from leadership - since everyone meets at once and there are no waves? I would guess that there really wouldn't be anything to "spoil" - unless you were waiting for your cluster meeting.

The last 2 years people were posting like crazy as soon as announcements were made. (Except when the server crashed last year!!) I'm pretty sure there are no restrictions!

straitfan said:
The last 2 years people were posting like crazy as soon as announcements were made. (Except when the server crashed last year!!) I'm pretty sure there are no restrictions!

I can't wait! I actually earned new products during SAT so I am anxious to hear about the new products and the different levels!

Does Leadership actually start on Thursday?

I think we can post here since their is only one group. I am positive that we did last year. I am getting excited!!! I feel like a kid all over again. I have my wish list. My director will be calling me on Thur after new product announcement so I will post any info I get. Everyone else please do the same!! I need to check the agenda to see what time the session gets over! Katie

Thanks Katie - I wouldn't get to hear until late and am very busy at work now so it'll be great to pop in and see/hear!!!!

I know that all the frenzied posting during Leadership my first year made me just HAVE to go to NC so I could get in all the excitement first hand instead of vicariously!!! LOL! Now to just work on promoting so I can go to Leadership too. (although that would probably NEVER work with my school schedule.)

straitfan said:
I know that all the frenzied posting during Leadership my first year made me just HAVE to go to NC so I could get in all the excitement first hand instead of vicariously!!! LOL! Now to just work on promoting so I can go to Leadership too. (although that would probably NEVER work with my school schedule.)

Alas, this is the last Leadership. It only take's two. :)

I am quite excited to see what type's of meeting's they are going to be bringing to us.

Is there anyone taking down e-mail addresses if so here is mine
(it will be easier to go through e-mail that many posts)

[email protected]

or could you text me - 240-362-2351

tomorrow is my daughters 9th birthday and I will be out most of the day getting ready for her surprise dinner party tomorrow night with family and then a surprise roller skating party Saturday afternoon with friends - so I won't be around my computer that much until bedtime about midnight and I really don't want to wait that long if I don't have to

:chef:

If anyone hears anything, please pass along to me via email....please!! I have a Team Meeting on Monday and would love to share. Thanx in advance!

Yes! Please use my e-mail addy too!
[email protected]

I had planned to go then found out I couldn't, really wanted too!

Hopefully those attending Leadership will just come on and post. It's not like National Conference. . .there is no need to keep things secret before the next group arrives. All of us who would like to be there with you are waiting. . . :)

chefjeanine said:
Hopefully those attending Leadership will just come on and post. It's not like National Conference. . .there is no need to keep things secret before the next group arrives. All of us who would like to be there with you are waiting. . . :)

Yeah - I was wondering why everyone was posting email addresses?:confused:

I'm pretty sure that the attendees will just post here rather than compiling an e-mail list. No need to post your e-mail address....Nothing is a secret once it's announced...........

I can't wait to hear what is going on!!! :D

Umm, also, no one has actually offered to email out news...

I'm sure it will all be posted soon :)

What time does Leadership start?
When should I check back for info.
Can't wait to hear...

AnnieBee said:
Umm, also, no one has actually offered to email out news...

I'm sure it will all be posted soon :)

LOL I was thinking the same thing. :)

It looks like according to the agenda sheet that they are not opening the booth/product showcase room does not open until 5:00 this afternoon. Leadership started at 1:00 with general session. So hope that we will hear something after 5:00 and that is probably mountain time.

Can't wait to hear the news!

Yes, just come on and POST .... I realize some of you would prefer the convenience of reading it all in an e-mail ... but these are people who have long, long days ahead of them and are lucky to have any internet access at all .... it is easier for them to JUST POST than to sort through this thread and send out a dozen e-mails ...

Waiting with baited breath .... thanks for the agenda info!

I am so excited to find out what we earned from SAT! And I'm curious what recruiting and host specials await us in the future! :)

I am waiting on pins and needles to find out the new products, recruiting specials and upcoming host specials. Thanks to leadership attendees for letting us know - much appreciated.

I just heard from Wades girl about al the new products and the new recipes, are we allowed to post? I don't want to get nayone in trouble.

I think it was originally because someone said they weren't hear very often and to email the info. For the sake of all those who got to go to Leadership, if you want the news, make it a point to come on here! It's not really fair to those who are out there to be expected to email all of the ones who say they don't have time to come on. I guess to me it is how important knowing what is going on is... You can also have this thread updates sent to you via email. Go to your profile to find out how...

This isn't like National Conference. When they tell you that you have to wait until after the third wave hears what is going on.

You can post. If you go back and look what everyone else has typed in they have said that people posted the same day that they heard about stuff.

Ok, here is goes:

Pineapple Wedger
small sheet pan
square baking pan
sautee tongs
white stoneware pieces including DCB
2 new sizes collapsible bowl, in green
new crinkle cutter
chip and dip bowl
stainless steamer ( she typed rteamer, so I am assuming steamer??)
garlic peeler and garlic slicer
garlic press with new tool that snaps into the handle

kernal cutter
collapsible strainer that fits into cutting board with cups
bamboo grinder stand and cracker platter
bamboo snack bowl
bamboo prep towels
2 bamboo platters and large bowl
Recipes:
mexican chicken Lasagna in the DCB
Dinner in no time theme show
Keeping it Cool
Great No Bake Desserts

Awesome! Thanks Meredith :)

Love all of the bamboo!

To bad that someone wouldn't have a scanner that they could send us all of the info.

new pantry items:
2 different sauces
2 dipping seasonings
29 minutes to dinner volume 2

the text keep coming....... :)

How exciting! I have several customers who love cookbooks!

Heck! I LOVE cookbooks and the fact that there will be more of the 29 minutes recipes - WOOHOO! Hope they are good ones.​

Wow, I am very impressed with these items. It is a good day!

Thanks for posting. Have you found out what's being discontinued?

<h2>1. Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week?</h2><p>Yes, all new updates and announcements will be posted on this platform next week.</p><h2>2. How often will I receive updates from my director?</h2><p>You can expect to hear from your director at least once a day with any new information.</p><h2>3. Will you be posting any updates you receive from your director?</h2><p>Yes, I will be posting any updates or information that I receive from my director on this platform.</p><h2>4. Can I expect to see any important announcements next week?</h2><p>Yes, there will be important announcements and updates shared next week that you won't want to miss.</p><h2>5. Why are you sad about the upcoming announcements?</h2><p>I am not sad about the announcements, I am just eager to stay updated and be a part of all the exciting news from leadership.</p>

1. Will everyone be posting the new info on here next week?

Yes, all new updates and announcements will be posted on this platform next week.

2. How often will I receive updates from my director?

You can expect to hear from your director at least once a day with any new information.

3. Will you be posting any updates you receive from your director?

Yes, I will be posting any updates or information that I receive from my director on this platform.

4. Can I expect to see any important announcements next week?

Yes, there will be important announcements and updates shared next week that you won't want to miss.

5. Why are you sad about the upcoming announcements?

I am not sad about the announcements, I am just eager to stay updated and be a part of all the exciting news from leadership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • pcROX
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • hmolah