1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newly Signed Up

1. clover71199

clover71199 Guest

:sing::sing::sing: I have officially joined 10/1/2009 & kit is due to arrive tomorrow 10/6/2009.....looking forward to putting all that I have learned in this forum to good use !!!!! I figured it was about time I get on the bandwagon, as I have had 3 shows in the past years.....I love Pampered Chef !!!!!!!!!!! :sing::sing::sing:

Oct 5, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations on starting your new business! :D

Oct 5, 2009
  3. clover71199

clover71199 Guest

Thanks so much, and hats off to your husband for serving our Country, I am a U.S. Army Veteran myself.....I served 1985-1993 !!!!!!

Oct 6, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome, and best wishes.

Oct 6, 2009
  5. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

Welcome , and we look forward to getting to know you better. I just signed a recruit and she'll be on here soon and you'll have a lot in common! She's not close by so she'll need lots of help also. I already told her about this sight and told her she must get on it!
    Good luck,
    laurie

Oct 6, 2009
  6. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome, Christine! I'm sure you're going to do well with this business based on your enthusiasm. Enjoy yourself!

Oct 6, 2009
  7. Hi fellow newbie! I signed up at exactly the same time and am awaiting the FedEx guy as we speak (10/06/09) so we're in this together:) What I've found so far is that we're never in this alone, the support network is fantastic....so good luck and look me up on Facebook if you ever want to chat about the newbie experience~ Valerie Edwards Williams. You'll do great!

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?