• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family and put your skills to the test?

C
clover71199
:sing::sing::sing: I have officially joined 10/1/2009 & kit is due to arrive tomorrow 10/6/2009.....looking forward to putting all that I have learned in this forum to good use !!!!! I figured it was about time I get on the bandwagon, as I have had 3 shows in the past years.....I love Pampered Chef !!!!!!!!!!! :sing::sing::sing:

Congratulations on starting your new business! :D

Thanks so much, and hats off to your husband for serving our Country, I am a U.S. Army Veteran myself.....I served 1985-1993 !!!!!!

Welcome, and best wishes.

Welcome , and we look forward to getting to know you better. I just signed a recruit and she'll be on here soon and you'll have a lot in common! She's not close by so she'll need lots of help also. I already told her about this sight and told her she must get on it!
Good luck,
laurie

Welcome, Christine! I'm sure you're going to do well with this business based on your enthusiasm. Enjoy yourself!

Hi fellow newbie! I signed up at exactly the same time and am awaiting the FedEx guy as we speak (10/06/09) so we're in this together:) What I've found so far is that we're never in this alone, the support network is fantastic....so good luck and look me up on Facebook if you ever want to chat about the newbie experience~ Valerie Edwards Williams. You'll do great!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. We offer a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food items.

2. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can either sign up through a current consultant or directly through our website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete our online training to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You also have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule.

4. How do you host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a party, you can either have an in-person gathering at your home or a virtual party through an online platform. Your consultant will help you plan and host the party, and you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our products also have a warranty against defects for up to one year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • WestCoastPC