• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reached $1250 Sales Goal: How Long for Bridal Registry & Online Ordering?

In summary, the average time frame for reaching a $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering is 3-6 months. To increase the chances of reaching this goal, it is important to promote the registry through various channels and offer incentives to customers. If sales are not on track, adjustments can be made to the strategy. A shorter or longer time frame can also be set, taking into consideration the target market and business goals. Additional tips for success include regularly updating the registry, improving the online ordering process, and providing excellent customer service.
wmrmgr
I just submitted my catalog show that gets me to $1250 sales goal within my 90 days. I have a PWS so now I'll be credited 3 free months, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know how long it typically takes for the website to have access to the Bridal Registry as well as online ordering? I have a bride who is waiting patiently to get started, so I'm anxious to give her the good news! :)

Re: Newly qualified... How long before website reflects Bridal Registry and Online OrMine only took 1 or 2 business days to show up on my website, but you could try setting up the registry right away, YOU can do that through CC. She couldn't set it up though until it's available on your website. Does that make sense?

Re: Newly qualified... How long before website reflects Bridal Registry and Online OrYes, that makes sense. I went to CC and it's not allowing me to set anything up. I'll wait until mid-week and then check my website. Seeing that it's Sunday I don't expect anything right away. :)

Last edited:
Re: Newly qualified... How long before website reflects Bridal Registry and Online OrLooks like the question is answered, but I wanted to congratulate you for qualifying! Kudos! :D

Congratulations on reaching your $1250 sales goal and earning 3 free months on your PWS! That is such an exciting accomplishment. In regards to the Bridal Registry and online ordering, it typically takes about 24-48 hours for your website to have access to those features once you have reached the sales goal. I'm sure your bride will be thrilled to hear the good news and start planning her registry with you. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is the average time frame for reaching a $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering?

The average time frame for reaching a $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering can vary depending on several factors, such as the popularity of the items on the registry and the efficiency of the online ordering system. However, a common estimate is around 3-6 months.

How can I increase the chances of reaching a $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering?

To increase the chances of reaching a $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering, it is important to promote the registry to potential customers through various channels, such as social media, email marketing, and in-store displays. Offering incentives or discounts for customers who purchase items from the registry can also help boost sales.

What should I do if I am not on track to reach the $1250 sales goal within the expected time frame?

If you are not on track to reach the $1250 sales goal within the expected time frame, it is important to assess your current strategy and make adjustments as needed. This could include promoting the registry more aggressively, offering new or popular items, or adjusting prices to be more competitive.

Can I set a shorter or longer time frame for reaching the $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering?

Yes, you can set a shorter or longer time frame for reaching the $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering. It is important to consider your target market, the popularity of the items on the registry, and your own business goals when determining the time frame for reaching the sales goal.

Are there any additional tips for successfully reaching a $1250 sales goal through bridal registry and online ordering?

In addition to promoting the registry and offering incentives, it can also be helpful to regularly update the registry with new and popular items, and to make the online ordering process as seamless and user-friendly as possible. Additionally, providing excellent customer service can help encourage customers to purchase from the registry and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jane the PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jane the PC
  • PamperedMom07