• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newly qualified... How long before website reflects Bridal Registry and Online Order?

wmrmgr

Novice Member
Nov 15, 2009
I just submitted my catalog show that gets me to $1250 sales goal within my 90 days. I have a PWS so now I'll be credited 3 free months, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know how long it typically takes for the website to have access to the Bridal Registry as well as online ordering? I have a bride who is waiting patiently to get started, so I'm anxious to give her the good news! :)

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Re: Newly qualified... How long before website reflects Bridal Registry and Online Or

Mine only took 1 or 2 business days to show up on my website, but you could try setting up the registry right away, YOU can do that through CC. She couldn't set it up though until it's available on your website. Does that make sense?

wmrmgr

Novice Member
Nov 15, 2009
Re: Newly qualified... How long before website reflects Bridal Registry and Online Or

Yes, that makes sense. I went to CC and it's not allowing me to set anything up. I'll wait until mid-week and then check my website. Seeing that it's Sunday I don't expect anything right away. :)

Last edited:

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009

Looks like the question is answered, but I wanted to congratulate you for qualifying! Kudos! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Nancynap
Director Important email
Replies