• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kim, the Rejoined Consultant from Jacksonville FL?

In summary, Kim is a consultant for Pampered Chef from outside Jacksonville, FL. She rejoined the company after a 10-year break and has noticed many new products and improvements. Kim loves being able to share the products and tips with others and being part of a supportive community. She is available for help and purchases through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website.
Kim Biddle
Hi! I'm Kim, from outside Jacksonville FL. I rejoined PC after an almost 10 year hiatus. I'm loving all the new products, the great changes and all the great help.

I started just over 10 years ago. Welcome to this wonderful group.

Welcome to CS!

1. Who is Kim?

Kim is a consultant for Pampered Chef, originally from outside Jacksonville, FL.

2. How long has Kim been a consultant?

Kim rejoined Pampered Chef after a 10-year break and is excited to be back in the business.

3. What changes has Kim noticed since rejoining Pampered Chef?

Kim has noticed many new products and improvements within the company since rejoining, and is loving all the changes.

4. What does Kim love most about being a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Kim loves being able to share the amazing products and helpful tips with others, as well as being a part of a supportive and enthusiastic community.

5. Can I contact Kim for help or to purchase products?

Absolutely! Kim is always available to assist with any questions or purchases. You can contact her through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Momma Teresa IPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieH