• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Virginia and why is she joining our community?

In summary, Virginia is a new member of the Pampered Chef community who discovered us through the Pampered Chef Virtual Party Group on Facebook. She has been a consultant for about 7 years and although she is not dedicated, she loves Pampered Chef products and has a lot of them despite limited space. Virginia hopes to learn from the community and is grateful for any knowledge or tips she can gain. She came across our community by chance through the Pampered Chef Virtual Party Group on Facebook.
Virginia Peltier
Hello my name is Virginia,
I came across this community by chance. It was mentioned in the Pampered Chef Virtual Party Group on FB. I have been a consultant for about 7 years but not a dedicated one. I love the products and have tons of stuff that I have no room for. I hope to learn a lot from all of you and thank you in advance!!

Welcome to CS Virgina!

1. Who is Virginia?

Virginia is a new member of our Pampered Chef community. She discovered us through the Pampered Chef Virtual Party Group on Facebook.

2. How long has Virginia been a consultant?

Virginia has been a consultant for about 7 years.

3. Is Virginia a dedicated consultant?

No, Virginia is not a dedicated consultant. However, she loves Pampered Chef products and has a lot of them despite not having enough room for them.

4. What does Virginia hope to gain from joining our community?

Virginia hopes to learn a lot from all of us and is grateful in advance for any knowledge or tips that she can gain from being a part of our community.

5. How did Virginia come across our community?

Virginia found our community by chance through the Pampered Chef Virtual Party Group on Facebook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer Taylor
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Patsyscookin
  • Rapunzil