• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join The Pampered Chef Family?

In summary, the person joined Pampered Chef in 2007 after attending a party, but didn't have much success. In 2014, after seeing a car with a Pampered Chef sticker, they joined the company and plan on making it a career due to the people they work with and the opportunity to help others. They have been with the company for 5 months and are planning on promoting by the end of July. The most important thing to remember in direct sales is to follow up with potential customers, and the person is dedicated to making their career with Pampered Chef successful.
Heather Graves
My name is Heather and I am still new. I have only been with The Pampered Chef for about 5 months. I absolutely LOVE it. Back in 1996, I attended my first PC party and to be honest, I wasn't all that impressed. I was a newlywed (barely 20 years old) and I didn't cook very much. I also didn't have a ton of extra money to spend.
I hosted my first party in 2007. It was fun, but I didn't really have a whole lot of success. Fast forward almost 7 years, and I was talking with my daughter about needing to find a consultant so that I could get some new bowls. About a month later, a Honda Pilot passed me going in the opposite direction and I flipped my car around and followed her right to the McDonalds drive thru where I asked her for a catalog.
Having been in direct sales before, I knew she would want my contact information as we all know that the follow up is the most important :) I booked a party for December and signed my contract at the end of that month. I needed the extra money to help make our budget work, but I stay because I love the people that I work with and I love meeting new people and helping them in their everyday lives. I plan on making this a career.
While I missed my 90 day fast track to director, I plan on promoting by the end of July. I just signed my first recruit....so exciting...and I cant wait to sign more people up.

Welcome! Best wishes on your path to director.

Congrats on your recruit!

You are fired up- that's so great! Enthusiasm is contagious and will serve you well! Congrats on your recruit and many more!

1. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I attended a Pampered Chef party in 1996 but wasn't impressed at the time. However, in 2007 I hosted a party and while it was fun, I didn't have much success. Fast forward to 2014, when I saw a Honda Pilot with a Pampered Chef sticker and followed her to ask for a catalog. I ended up booking a party and signing my contract at the end of the month because I needed the extra income. I also love the people I work with and the opportunity to help others in their everyday lives, which is why I plan on making this a career.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 5 months. I signed my contract at the end of December 2014.

3. What do you love most about working for Pampered Chef?

I love the people I work with and the opportunity to meet new people and help improve their everyday lives. It's also a great way to earn extra income and potentially make it a career.

4. What is the most important thing to remember in direct sales?

The most important thing to remember in direct sales is to always follow up with potential customers. This can lead to future sales and potential recruits.

5. How are you planning to advance in Pampered Chef?

I missed my 90 day fast track to director, but I am planning on promoting by the end of July. I also just signed my first recruit and am excited to sign more people up in the future. I am dedicated to making this a successful and fulfilling career with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Andrea Gavin