1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newbie :-)

1. Hello! I'm a former PC consultant & I did very well, a move across the U.S. & a baby now in school (not a baby, but still) I'm trying to jump back in 7 years later. Any help would be appreciated into how to rejoin, I will of course post tips as I get them, I was able to do this full time & made a good living, would love to go back. I still use all my original products!

Oct 31, 2014
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Hi Riversong, welcome to CS!

Oct 31, 2014
    RiverSong likes this.
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Yes- welcome! Home Office can link you up with a director in your area. I think being close to where monthly meetings are held is a plus. I'd meet them first and see if they're what you're looking for as a mentor . There are always sign up specials. And please visit our site. It will put you into warp speed with your business.

Oct 31, 2014
    RiverSong likes this.
  4. CindyB

CindyB

Hi Everyone..I am new to PC since August I have done very well in the few short months that I have started this Awesome Business. I am open to any suggestions that you may offer. This year I will focus on recruiting to share this awesome business. This has always been a weakness in my past but I am determined to move out of my comfort zone and see where it takes me.

Jan 9, 2015
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome to you both, RiverSong and CindyB.

RiverSong, you asked for advice about re-starting. The basics are the same (talk to lots of people; book shows; share the business), but lots of things have changed in the past several years. I would suggest going through the online training. It's great, and will help you switch gears from the way things used to be done to the way they're done now. Oh, and my baby boy lives in Dallas and will be 29 in May, so I understand when your baby isn't a baby. :-D

Jan 9, 2015
Have something to add?