• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Joining Pampered Chef and Pampered Partner Websites

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is excited to become a Pampered Chef consultant and is asking about getting a website for orders. They are also discussing the benefits of having a website and the current sign-on promotion. They also mention the helpfulness of the community and encourage the person to ask any further questions.
Terrygyrl
Hi everyone,

I posted here last year about joining PC but got involved in other things (namely a new love) and got sidetracked. I am ordering my starter kit next week!!!! I am very excited and am working on a list of leads for potential shows. My question is: by signing on do you automatically get a website for orders or is this something you buy seperately under Pampered Partner?? I am sure this info is in my starter kit but I'm impatient :)

I love this website and everyone is so helpful. Thanks especially to PamperedBecky for following up with me when she never heard back from me!

You have to "buy" your website - you can purchase a 6 month or 12 month subscription.
When you get your consultant number, you will be able to access the consultants only portion of the Pampered Chef's webiste, Consultants Corner (or CC for short :) ) and you can purchase your website subscription there.
Good luck!

That's very exciting that you're going to become a Consultant! I think the website is a great business tool and it's very inexpensive. In the US I think it averages out to $6 a month. Mine has paid for itself over and over. Some new consultants wait to see how things go, then they decide whether or not to get one. I think with the new wedding registry, if you can expand into that market it's a great idea to have the website. Really having just ONE registry a year would by far pay for it.

I think you're very smart in lining up some shows before you even sign up! ARe you are aware of the current sign-on promotion? It's awesome and once you sign, you'll have access to bigger and better incentives/promotions! Good luck to you as you start your new business.

If there are any other questions you might have, feel free to email me or post any questions here-as you can see everyone is very helpful! :)

1. What is the difference between joining Pampered Chef and being a Pampered Partner?

Pampered Chef offers two ways to join their community: as a customer or as a Pampered Partner. Joining as a customer allows you to shop and purchase products, while joining as a Pampered Partner gives you the opportunity to earn an income by selling products and hosting parties.

2. How do I become a Pampered Partner?

To become a Pampered Partner, you can sign up through a current Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to the terms and conditions to officially join as a Pampered Partner.

3. Are there any benefits to joining the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, there are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef community. As a customer, you will have access to high-quality kitchen products and recipes. As a Pampered Partner, you will have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of fellow consultants.

4. What is the Pampered Chef website and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef website is a hub for both customers and Pampered Partners. Customers can shop for products, browse recipes, and find helpful cooking tips. Pampered Partners can access training materials, manage their business, and connect with other consultants through the website.

5. Can I join Pampered Chef and still have a full-time job?

Yes, you can join Pampered Chef and still have a full-time job. Many Pampered Partners balance their consulting business with other jobs or responsibilities. You have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want as a Pampered Partner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera