• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success! Looking for Suggestions on Business Supplies

In summary, Kristen said that she is excited for her first show, and is thinking about what she will need to bring to the show. She also mentioned that she is trying to think of things she will need that she will not be able to earn, and that includes the Tool Turnabout, the Chef's Knife, the Easy Accent Decorator, and the Kitchen Shears. Kristen also said that she would like to get the microfiber towels, the stainless steel bowls, the can opener, the professional small covered saucepan, the executive covered saucepan, the family skillet, the kitchen shears, and the rice cooker. The Kitchen Shears are 50% off during Kit Enhancement Month, and the professional small covered sauce
Stacys
I just had my first show (for my mom). We had 7 people and lots of outside orders. The show is just over $600 at this point and we think we may have 5 more orders before we close!!! :) I am so excited, I also got two bookings. But my question is this, she is going to use some of her free credits to get some things to help out my business that I can borrow for shows. Any thoughts on what I should get? I have lots of the stoneware personally, so I was thinking some of the new items. Any suggestions???

Maybe get some of those party plates and a rice cooker!

We think alike! That is two of the items I was thinking of! I also thought one of the microfiber towels.

If you don't have one, I'd ask if she'd considering "gifting" you with a Tool Turn-About. Before I had one I was constantly trying to figure out how to arrange my smaller tools so they'd be both clean and handy. :)

Recipe ItemsWow! What a great turn out and how encouraging for your first show! I'm having my first show on the 13th and I'm sooo nervous!

I too am already thinking about things I want to get for my business. Lately I've been going through the cookbooks looking for things to make at future shows. By doing that, I've found several items I would like to have since the recipes list the items you'll want to use. Remember, you can get by without a lot of the items in the cookbooks, but when you're trying to get as many sales as possible, you'll want to use all the PC you can when making recipes for shows. The things I have found I want to buy are:

-The Tool Turnabout
-The Chef's Knife
-The Easy Accent Decorator
-The Kitchen Shears

I'm trying to find things I will need that I wont have a chance to earn. A couple things I listed you can earn, but I want them now and they aren't very expensive at all. Like the Tool Turnabout, I've heard that's a necessity.

Goodluck and have fun "shopping"! ;)

~Kristen :)

Last edited:
I would say the microfiber towels, if you haven't earned the new stands yet, one of those would be great!

Remember, you can get some of this on the paperwork/supply order at 50% off!

I'd do the simple additions essential set. The large square platter is very very handy in a LOT of recipes!!! My mom got this at half-off at her show for me and lent it to me :)

Also, if you don't have the stainless steel bowls, they are a MUST. everyone buys them at my shows!!

Stacy and Sailortena ~

The rice cooker is on the paperwork/supply order for $9.50 (EF16) wich is 50% off the regular price of $19.00!

Just FYI, if you are thinking about getting it.

Supply items that are 50% for the season are

Rice Cooker $9.50
Mini Muffin Pan $7.50
Small Scoop $4.75
Easy Accent Decorator $9.25

All consultants are able to purchase one of each of these items. PLUS, the following are available to purchase off the Supply order form

Professional Small Covered Saucepan (2qt) $40.00
Executive Covered Saucepan (1.5qt) $45.00

During the fall season the Family Skillet was on the supply order for 50% off. So, TPC really gives us a chance to get GREAT show items, without breaking the bank.

Can opener!!!
never use it at a show yourself...always have someone else come use it! They will love it!

April is Kit Enhancement month too! We all get 40% off any one product!

Kitchen Shears...don't know HOW I'd live without them!

I thought we could buy upto 500.00 retail with the 40% discount.

Is it only for one product?

You can purchase up to $500 retail on your kit enhancement order in April. 2 things to note...you can only make one order, so be sure and get everything you want/can afford when you order because you can't make another order....you can only order 1 or each item.

If you are limited...and who isn't...order the items you can on the supply order at 50% off. You have until August to get those because they are part of our celebration shows. I would suggest the tool turn-about, the kitchen shears, the can opener, the chef's knife, another cutting board...because it is very helpful to have 2, any of the scrapers or batter bowls, and the stainless steel bowls, unless you are hosting your own show this month and then you can get them at 60% off.

I never have any money during April, so I don't order much. But remember, you can host your own show as often as you want and earn those free, half-price and discounted products, as well as getting the host special at 60% off. So, if you are broke in April, you will always have a chance throughout the year.

Good tips, thanks Shawnna!

LindaK said:
I thought we could buy upto 500.00 retail with the 40% discount.

Is it only for one product?
Sorry , I didn't mean only one product, I meant one of a product...can't buy 5 food choppers, etc.
Sorry for that!
Also is it the last month of super starter or the month after your last super starter month, that is kit enhancement for you then too!

Does that mean I'll get two kit enhancement months this year? One in April and one after my third SS month?

Very Cool!!!

Also, thanks for the clarification...

What are the essential business supplies for a successful first show?

The most important business supplies for a successful first show include product catalogs, order forms, business cards, pens, and a calculator. These items will help you showcase your products, take orders, and provide your contact information to potential customers.

Do I need to have a specific display set up for my first show?

Having a visually appealing display can make a big difference in attracting customers at your first show. Consider using a tablecloth, tiered stands, and other display items to showcase your products in an organized and eye-catching way.

How many products should I have on hand for my first show?

It's important to have a variety of products available for customers to see and purchase at your first show. Aim to have at least 30-50 products on hand, including best sellers and new releases.

Do I need to offer any specials or promotions at my first show?

Offering specials or promotions can be a great way to entice customers to make a purchase at your first show. Consider offering discounts on certain products, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase to attract potential customers.

How should I promote my first show to ensure a successful turnout?

Utilizing social media, email marketing, and word of mouth are all effective ways to promote your first show. You can also consider partnering with other local businesses or hosting a giveaway to generate interest and attract potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pchefcdz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies