• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie to the Group

In summary, Chef Success is a free community forum and resource site for Pampered Chef consultants that has been around for over 17 years. It offers a variety of resources, including training materials, product information, business tips, and a community forum. Consultants can get involved by creating an account, participating in discussions, sharing ideas and experiences, and attending virtual events and training sessions.
Donna Philp
Hi everyone, I am new to Chef Success. I have been a PC consultant for 3 years & I love all of the wonderful, helpful men & women in this business. Can't wait to check out all of the infromation on this site.

Welcome to Donna!

Donna Philp said:
Hi everyone, I am new to Chef Success. I have been a PC consultant for 3 years & I love all of the wonderful, helpful men & women in this business. Can't wait to check out all of the infromation on this site.
That how I feel I’m new here too

1. What is Chef Success and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Chef Success is a community forum and resource site for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides a platform for consultants to connect, share ideas, and access valuable resources to help grow their business.

2. How long has Chef Success been around?

Chef Success was founded in 2003 and has been a valuable resource for Pampered Chef consultants for over 17 years.

3. Is there a fee to join Chef Success?

No, joining Chef Success is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a benefit provided by the company to help support and empower their consultants.

4. What kind of information can I find on Chef Success?

Chef Success offers a wide range of resources, including training materials, product information, business tips, and a community forum. You can also find updates on new products and promotions, as well as success stories and inspiration from other consultants.

5. How can I get involved in the Chef Success community?

To get involved in the Chef Success community, you can create an account and start participating in discussions on the forum. You can also share your own ideas and experiences, ask for advice, and connect with other consultants. Additionally, you can attend virtual events and training sessions hosted by Chef Success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Crothers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Stabler