• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's" is an online event where stamp enthusiasts can buy and trade stamps from other collectors. To participate, you can join the Facebook group or follow the event page. There are rules to follow, such as being respectful and using proper packaging and shipping methods. This event is for buying and trading only, not selling. There is no set limit on how many stamps you can buy or trade for, but it is recommended to negotiate and be considerate of other members.
PCSarahjm
I am new... but I would really like to have some of the stamps that Nancy's offered. If anyone would like to part with anything let me know. Thanks in advance!

PCSarahjm said:
I am new... but I would really like to have some of the stamps that Nancy's offered. If anyone would like to part with anything let me know. Thanks in advance!

Let me check mine, I may have a few new regular wood ones (not self-inking) that I would part with...

Here: You can still get some from her...

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/rubber_stamps.htm

Here: You can still get some from her...

http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/rubber_stamps.htm

Thanks I didn't realize you could still order from Nancys. I will place an order

also janet let me know what you have I would be glad to buy yours

PCSarahjm said:
Thanks I didn't realize you could still order from Nancys. I will place an order

also janet let me know what you have I would be glad to buy yours

I have the chopper trio I'm willing to part with. The rest I figure I can use.

Order from Nancy's - she's a great lady and will give you some extra freebies with your order like envelopes, pins and stuff...

I have "Contact me for fundraisers, bridal showers, kitchen shows & business opportunities" with a picture of cookware on it. It's from Nancy's - brand new never used. Wooden block stamp. $3

1. What is "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's"?

"Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's" is a popular online event where stamp enthusiasts can buy and trade stamps from other collectors. It is organized by a woman named Nancy and is open to anyone who is interested in adding to their stamp collection.

2. How do I participate in "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's"?

To participate in "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's", you can join the Facebook group or follow the event page. Once you have been accepted into the group, you can browse through the posts and comment on any stamps that you are interested in purchasing or trading for.

3. Are there any rules for participating in "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's"?

Yes, there are a few rules that participants are expected to follow. These include being respectful to other members, only posting stamps that are available for purchase or trade, and using proper packaging and shipping methods when sending stamps to other members.

4. Can I sell my stamps on "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's"?

No, "Newbie Seeks Stamps from Nancy's" is strictly for buying and trading stamps. If you are interested in selling stamps, you can join other online groups or attend stamp shows and fairs.

5. Is there a limit to how many stamps I can buy or trade for during the event?

There is no set limit, but we ask that you be considerate of other members and not hoard all the stamps for yourself. It is recommended to negotiate with other members if you are interested in multiple stamps from the same person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenm42
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chef Bobby