• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House on Military Base: Flyers and Inspections - What You Need to Know

In summary, the woman who received the flyers thinks that she is going to get in trouble because she put them on the mailbox even though they were not directed to her. She also mentions that she is a Pampered Chef Consultant and offers to come to the open house.
ChefJessica
Okay I have a question. I am having an open house this weekend and yesterday I put a few flyers up around our neighborhood. We live on a military base, so we have these big mailboxes that hold 20 or so individual mailboxes. Anyways, there are ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, flyers up on these mailboxes. Our neighborhood isn't actually connected to the main base, so its kind of ignored. (I found flyers for August 2005). Well, after I got back from my ultrasound appt (its a girl) this morning, there was a LONG message from this woman who apprently got in trouble for going door to door on the main base and she is telling me I need to IMMEDIATLY take down all the signs and that my husband and I are going to be getting in big trouble for putting up flyers. (she was a little extreme) So, I am just wondering, did I do something wrong? I didn't go door to door, I just put them on the outside edges of the huge mailboxes. I didn't even put them on the sides with the doors. My husband is going to ask his supervisor when he gets to work, but this woman kept talking about an inspection and they don't even do inspections here!

But, :D She did say she loved Pampered Chef and that she would come to the open house, so I guess thats a good point!

So, if you live on a base, please tell me what your expierences have been and if you know if I am in the wrong or not!

Thanks

Well, my husband called and they all have to come down. It took me HOURS to put them up. Oh well, atleast I know one woman wants to come!

MailboxesI think it may have to due with the fact that they were on their mailboxes. I think it is illegal to put anything in or on a mailbox other than mail from the actual mail carrier. I'm not positive.

Newbie Question too!Is there anything in the files or that one of you created announcing yourself as a New Pampered Chef Consultant in the area? I'm looking for a flyer or something to pass around, since I don't have business cards yet. If you gals could help I sure would appreciate it. :eek:

dkp1269 said:
Is there anything in the files or that one of you created announcing yourself as a New Pampered Chef Consultant in the area? I'm looking for a flyer or something to pass around, since I don't have business cards yet. If you gals could help I sure would appreciate it. :eek:
This is something I did when I moved into my neighborhood a year and a half ago. You're welcome to use bits and pieces since all of it may not apply in your case.:)

Attachments

• foxrunopenhouse[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 352
  • Genevacustopenhouse[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 342

What is a "Newbie Question"?

A "Newbie Question" refers to any question that is commonly asked by someone who is new to the Pampered Chef company or products.

How can I find answers to my "Newbie Questions"?

The best way to find answers to your "Newbie Questions" is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They have extensive knowledge and experience with the company and can provide helpful insights and tips.

What are some examples of "Newbie Questions"?

Some common "Newbie Questions" include how to properly use certain kitchen tools, how to host a successful Pampered Chef party, and how to navigate the Pampered Chef website or app.

Is there a resource specifically for "Newbie Questions"?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a New Consultant Training program that covers all the basics and commonly asked questions for new consultants. You can also find helpful information on the Pampered Chef website under the "New Consultants" section.

What should I do if I can't find an answer to my "Newbie Question"?

If you are unable to find an answer to your "Newbie Question" through your consultant or the Pampered Chef resources, you can always reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They are available to help with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies