• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Combine Orders for a Show with a Mom and Daughter Duo?

R
RachelNguyen
Hi experts!

Here's a basic question:

I have a mom and daughter who want to submit two orders, which total over $150. Can I submit them as a show? Does the host (Let's say the daughter) get to count towards that $150 total or is that only for guest sales?

I am thinking that it could be a show and then one of them can get free shipping and the other pay only 3.50 and it can be shipped to their house. (They live together.) One could then get the guest special and one could get the host special, right?

Thanks!

Rachel

Hi Rachel, Its Lynn from RI. I would let one of them be the host and have the other one put the whole order under her name as a guest, she can get the guest special, and the one who is the host can get the host rewards.
Then they can split up whatever they owe.

Hope i didnt confuse you!

Hi Rachel,

Yes, you can definitely combine their orders and submit them as a show! The total sales will count towards the $150 needed to qualify for the host benefits. Since they live together, they can both benefit from the free shipping and host special. Just make sure to enter their orders separately when submitting them as a show, so that they each receive the appropriate benefits. Thank you for considering this option for your customers and happy selling!

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I combine orders from a mom and daughter duo for a show?

Yes, you can combine orders from a mom and daughter duo for a show as long as the total orders amount to over $150.

2. Does the host (daughter) count towards the $150 total or is it only for guest sales?

The host (daughter) also counts towards the $150 total for the show.

3. Can one of them get free shipping and the other pay only $3.50?

Yes, one of them can get free shipping and the other can pay only $3.50 as long as the total orders amount to over $150.

4. Can the items be shipped to their house?

Yes, the items can be shipped to their shared residence.

5. Can one of them receive the guest special and the other receive the host special?

Yes, one of them can receive the guest special and the other can receive the host special as long as the total orders amount to over $150.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefErin
  • DTM2D
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DTM2D
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies