• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Can I Take Online Orders Before Qualifying?

In summary, as a new consultant, you can start taking online orders before qualifying but you must meet the minimum sales requirement of $200 in your first 30 days to become a qualified consultant. This requirement can be achieved through online orders, parties, or a combination of both. You can use your personal website to take orders but will not receive commission until you become qualified. To become qualified, you must meet the minimum sales requirement in your first 30 days. If you do not, you will not receive commission but can continue working towards becoming qualified in the following months.
Rosebud
Hi everyone I searched but I couldn't find an answer to my questions. I'm a new consultant (haven't qualified yet) I'm getting ready to do my first show in January and I wanted to sign up for my Personal Website but I saw this

Do my online orders have to be a part of a Show, or can the public order through my site?
Qualified Consultants* can take online individual orders, giving any visitor access to the Outlet as well as the Wedding Registry.

So does this mean that a PWS would be usless to me until after I qualify? My host has family out of state and I wanted them to be able to purchase items online for her show?

You cannot get individual orders online and wedding registries until you qualify but people can add orders to shows. You have to add those shows through CC.

Thank you in advance for your helpYes, it means that your personal website will only be functional once you have qualified as a consultant. Until then, your online orders must be part of a show. This is to ensure that the guests are able to receive the full benefits of attending a party and interacting with a consultant. Once you have qualified, you can take individual orders through your website, allowing anyone to purchase from you, including those out of state.

1. Can I start taking online orders as a new consultant before qualifying?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can start taking online orders before qualifying. However, you must meet the minimum sales requirement of $200 in your first 30 days to become a qualified consultant.

2. What is the minimum sales requirement to become a qualified consultant?

The minimum sales requirement to become a qualified consultant is $200 in your first 30 days. This can be achieved through online orders, parties, or a combination of both.

3. Can I use my personal website to take online orders as a new consultant?

Yes, you can use your personal website to take online orders as a new consultant. However, please note that you will not receive your commission until you become a qualified consultant.

4. How do I become a qualified consultant?

To become a qualified consultant, you must meet the minimum sales requirement of $200 in your first 30 days. This can be achieved through online orders, parties, or a combination of both.

5. What happens if I do not meet the minimum sales requirement in my first 30 days as a new consultant?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement of $200 in your first 30 days, you will not become a qualified consultant and will not receive your commission. However, you can still continue to take online orders and work towards becoming qualified in the following months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Jennifer golden