• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Second Attempt at a Career Be Successful?

In summary, to get started with your Pampered Chef business, you can reach out to a consultant or find one in your area. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. As a consultant, you earn a commission on sales and can earn bonuses for reaching sales goals and building a team. Working as a consultant offers many benefits such as a flexible schedule, the opportunity to earn free products, and build relationships with customers. To make your business successful, it's important to consistently book and hold shows, build relationships with customers, and continue learning new sales techniques. Support and resources are available from your consultant and the Pampered Chef community.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
Hi all! I'm "sort of" a newbie - this is actually my second go-round with the business. The first time I only did it to get out of the house. This time I'm determined to make a career out of it! I'm still within my first 30 days and I qualified with my first show, so I'm so excited about how things are going right now!!

I found this place through a google search, and I think there's a lot of great information here. I can't wait to look around more!

Jessica

welcome Jessica....

Welcome! There are a ton of great ideas and helpful people on here.
Good luck!

Good Luck Jessica! What part of WV are you from? I'm in WV, too!!

Welcome! I'm in WV too :)

WELCOME to the family. You will get great info from this site any question can be answered here.

Welcome! I'm a soon-to-be second-timer as well!

Welcome from VA! Congratulations on your strong start.

Congratulations on beginning your business again AND with such a GREAT start!!! :DWelcome to the boards. ;)

I'm in Morgantown! Where are the other WV'ers from?

Sheila, I used to live in Okinawa as well!

Congrats and Welcome! You'll love it here, and it sounds like you're starting off strong! Great Job!

mountainmama74 said:
I'm in Morgantown! Where are the other WV'ers from?

Sheila, I used to live in Okinawa as well!

Are you in Tanya Braslowsky's downline? I am :)

I live in Williamstown- a couple of hours away.

loreo said:
Are you in Tanya Braslowsky's downline? I am :)

I live in Williamstown- a couple of hours away.

Yes, I am! Isn't everybody around here? :D

Have fun with her! She is very dedicated to consultant success- be sure to go to her cluster mtgs or cook -n- books. It will be very worth it!

I did go to a cook n book right when I first signed. I'm hoping to be able to make it to the cluster meeting next week, but oh my gosh my weekend is looking FULL!! She IS very dedicated, we talk about once a week because I told her at the cook and book that I wanted to be in her position!! I'm on my way - my 30 days ends tomorrow. I've qualified, got my free roasting pan/rack, and I have two recruits already!! :D

Oops...make that THREE new recruits. Woohoo! My 30 days ends TODAY!

Congrats & Welcome!

I'm not from WV, but if I had my choice I would be. Some of the best days of my life have been spent in Parkersburg & Elkins. Beautiful state, full of people that I love!

mountainmama74 said:
Oops...make that THREE new recruits. Woohoo! My 30 days ends TODAY!

3 recruits!! Woo Hoo! Way to go! We need to meet up sometime in Morgantown & have coffee or something. I would love to learn what you're doing. I'm a transplant to good ol' Greene County PA & could use that confidence booster.

One of my new recruits lives in Greensboro!

Just got off the phone with Tanya- told her I "met" you online. She knew who you were and proceded to tell me how fabulous you are :) you are very blessed to be working with her! Me too!

I don't think I'd be doing as well as I am already without Tanya's support and guidance!

Jean DeVries said:
Congrats & Welcome!

I'm not from WV, but if I had my choice I would be. Some of the best days of my life have been spent in Parkersburg & Elkins. Beautiful state, full of people that I love!

I'm there with you, Jean.

I spent about 16 weeks in West Virginia for work over a two year period, from White Sulfur Springs to Chester, from the Bluefields to Morgantown and lots, and lots of places in between. Welch, Man, Hundred, Fairmont, Barrackville, Monogah, Tunnelton, Kingwood, Nettie, Mingo, Fayetteville, Weston, Buchannon...not to mention, a couple of expensive trips to Williamstown (Fenton Glass Outlet) and Newell (Homer Laughlin Outlet) and a trip to Beckley where I was able to tour a coal mine.

No matter where I went, one place was prettier than another. I look forward to going back someday!

I moved here when I was 12, and with every year, I love it more. My "other" job allows me to travel extensively through the state and every time I do, I'm more amazed by the beauty here! It is truly "Almost Heaven"!!

Check out the Bridge Hunter website at Historic Bridges of the U.S. | West Virginia Coverage Map and look at Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, Marshall, Wetzel, Marion and Preston Counties and you'll see several bridges that I was lucky enough to be able to shoot while I was there. Some of them are quite interesting, some are in bad shape and some are very pretty.(I shot a bunch on the Ohio side of the Ohio River, too.)

Haven't been on the boards in awhile, but I am about an hour from Morgantown. & of course, I am in Tanya's downline, too!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Check out the Bridge Hunter website at Historic Bridges of the U.S. | West Virginia Coverage Map and look at Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, Marshall, Wetzel, Marion and Preston Counties and you'll see several bridges that I was lucky enough to be able to shoot while I was there. Some of them are quite interesting, some are in bad shape and some are very pretty.

(I shot a bunch on the Ohio side of the Ohio River, too.)

Whoa, some beautiful shots! How fortunate you are to be able to travel around like that!

1. How can I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

If you're new to Pampered Chef, the first step is to reach out to your consultant or find one in your area. They can provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started. You can also sign up online and receive your starter kit in the mail.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get your business off the ground. It also includes a personalized website and online training resources.

3. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you earn a commission on the products you sell. You can also earn bonuses for reaching certain sales goals and for building a team of consultants under you. Your consultant can provide more details on the compensation plan.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef consultant, including the ability to set your own schedule, work from home, and earn a flexible income. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, attend conferences and events, and build meaningful relationships with your customers and team members.

5. How can I grow my business and make it a successful career?

To grow your business and make it a successful career, it's important to consistently book and hold shows, build relationships with your customers, and continue learning about new products and sales techniques. Your consultant and the Pampered Chef community can provide support and resources to help you achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SHELIA SLIDER
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tiarra Clark
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tiarra Clark
  • Christine Fender