• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef: Any Tips for a Newbie Consultant in MA?

In summary, the conversation discusses various aspects of being a Pampered Chef consultant in MA. Some top-selling products include the Deep Covered Baker, Manual Food Processor, and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. Ways to reach potential customers include hosting launch parties, utilizing social media, and attending local events. Tips for hosting successful cooking shows include having a clean and organized kitchen, engaging with the audience, and following up with guests afterwards. Benefits of becoming a consultant include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and potential for earning extra income. To stay motivated, it is recommended to set achievable goals, attend meetings and conferences, and enjoy the process of building a business.
Monty060609
Hello all
I have been lurking here for a week or so but I finally signed up to be a consultant on Friday. There are so many great topics and ideas on here I don't know where to start.
But anyway, I'm trying Pampered Chef out to try and turn some wasted time into $$. My husband works really long days and when I get out of work I spend 2-4 hours home alone. So I'm hoping that the time will now go to good use. I'm a little leary because sometimes I have little motivation for anything lol but my husband is confident in me so that helps a ton.
I hadn't even thought of doing something like this until August when I did a catalog show for my best friend from high school, who thanks to PC I've gotten back in touch with almost daily. Anyway, without even trying I got $200+ in sales for her. So I started asking around if anyone would be willing to do book shows for me and I got a couple friends who already said they would. On top of that I have a bunch of good ideas and have started making a flyer and postcards. So if I did $200 without trying I should be able to do much better than that with real effort. For now I'm not really trying to get it all done in the first 30 days mostly because I'm scared of cooking shows LOL, but I actually might reach that goal.

Just a little about me- I'm 31 and just got married in June. I work FT as a nuclear engineer (not nearly as glamous as it sounds) and my husband and I live in MA about 30 minutes north of Boston with our dog, 2 cats and snake. We are hoping to add a human baby to that list within the next year :)

I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas.
Thanks in advance for the ideas you've all already given me.

Congratulations on your new business & welcome to CS! :D

Congrats on starting your own biz, and Welcome! You'll find yourself having some fun during that 2-4 hr lull after work. Sounds like you'll do great...get those friends on the calendar and get ready for some easy $$. = )

Much success!

Welcome! Who is your director? I am in MA as well- in Lowell! I'm under Kerry Madden in the Wilhelm downline, I bet we're linked somewhere along the line :). Hope to meet you at a training event or something soon- congrats on your new biz!

Thanks everyone!kdangel- Hi. I just graduated from UMASS Lowell in 08. I live in Haverhill.
I'm originally from central NY and my recruiter is my best friend from high school out by home. And her recruiter is from Maryland. So I guess we'd have to trace the lines back pretty far to find out connection lol.
How do I find area training events? I am looking forward to going to them.

Monty- Why don't you email me? I can hook you up with a hospitality director in our area- it would be great for you to be able to attend a monthly sales meeting and training events in our area! I live right near UMASS Lowell :)

Email is [email protected]

We should grab coffee sometime!

ROTFL I'm still getting used to be called Monty LOL I thought for a sec that you were messaging my hubby.
I'll email you :) Thank you!

My kit is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! I can't wait!! First so that Ican start trying out the products to be ready for a show and secondly, so that I can follow with a lot of the topics from here. LOL I was just reading some about recipe cards and labels, I have no idea what you all are talking about because I've never seen a PC recipe card.
:)

my kit came today!!! So excited!! :)

Unfortunetly I had to get ready for work and had no time to play. :(

I opened the box with all the PC products in it and the carrying bag. Does anyone have any advise for packing the bag? Do I take everything out of the box? Save boxes? There should be a drawing on how to pack the bag for travel LOL.

Hi Monty!
I'm in the Lowell area and have been a consultant since feb. 2009. LIke it so far! My director is in Londonderry NH and is great if you need someone else to connect w/ as to a monthly meeting. they are really great and inspiring! :)
As to the bag, the more you pack it the better your system will be. Have fun with it!

1. "What are the top-selling products for Pampered Chef in MA?"

The top-selling products for Pampered Chef in MA may vary, but some popular items include the Deep Covered Baker, the Manual Food Processor, and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. It's always a good idea to stay updated on the current best-sellers to ensure success as a consultant.

2. "How can I reach out to potential customers in MA?"

There are many ways to reach potential customers in MA. You can start by hosting a launch party with friends and family, and ask them to invite their own contacts. You can also utilize social media, such as creating a Facebook group or page and sharing promotions and product information. Additionally, attending local events and setting up a booth can help you connect with potential customers in person.

3. "What are some tips for hosting successful cooking shows in MA?"

First, make sure to have a clean and organized kitchen with all the necessary tools and ingredients. It's also helpful to plan out the menu and have recipes printed out for guests to take home. Make sure to engage with your audience and offer helpful tips and demonstrations. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional assistance.

4. "What are the benefits of becoming a consultant in MA?"

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in MA, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the potential for earning extra income. You also get to be a part of a supportive community and receive discounts on products for personal use. Additionally, there are opportunities for career advancement and bonuses for top-performing consultants.

5. "How can I stay motivated as a new consultant in MA?"

One way to stay motivated as a new consultant in MA is to set achievable goals for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. It's also helpful to attend local team meetings and national conferences to connect with other consultants and share tips and success stories. Lastly, remember to have fun and enjoy the process of building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil