• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site?

In summary, to access the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" resources, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. These resources include a variety of training videos, webinars, product information, sales tips, and more, and are beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. They can be accessed on both desktop and mobile devices at no additional cost to your consultant membership.
Ainsley Miller
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but looking forward to the wealth of information that is available! I joined PC in February of this year and am so happy I did! This has been way beyond what I imagined it would be. I've been very successful in my first few months and looking forward to more to come!

Welcome to CS!

Thank you! Happy to be here!

1. How do I access the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" resources?

To access the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" resources, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you will see a section labeled "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" where you can find all the available resources.

2. What types of resources are included in the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" section?

The "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" section includes a variety of resources to help you grow and succeed in your Pampered Chef business. This includes training videos, webinars, product information, sales tips, and more.

3. Are the resources in this section only for new consultants?

No, the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" resources are beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. Whether you're just starting out or looking to improve your skills, there is something for everyone in this section.

4. Can I access these resources on my mobile device?

Yes, the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" resources are accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log into your account on your preferred device and navigate to the "Resources" tab.

5. Is there a cost to access these resources?

No, there is no additional cost to access the "Ready to Learn and Succeed on this Site" resources. They are included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership and are available for you to use at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Colleen Ann Freeburger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • DeniseT