• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Are you a new Pampered Chef consultant? Welcome to CS!

In summary, to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant you need to sign up and purchase a starter kit, which includes training and support from the team. The income you can expect is based on your effort and dedication. Becoming a consultant has benefits such as flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to meet new people. You can market your business through various channels and will receive support and training from your upline and the company itself. This includes access to resources, online community, and events.
DawnCJWaller
Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Dawn and I just started with PC a little less than a month ago. My husband and I have been seeking multiple streams of incomes and so when I went to an online PC party I knew this would be a good option for me! Not that I'm a great salesperson, but I love Pampered Chef products. So I've been easing into it slowly...too slow really. I have a house party coming up next weekend and I'm both excited and terrified! Hopefully it will go well. What could go wrong? Wait...dont answer that!

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you first need to sign up and purchase a starter kit. This kit includes all the materials and tools you need to begin your business, as well as a selection of our best-selling products. You will also receive training and support from our team to help you get started.

2. What kind of income can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The income you can expect as a Pampered Chef consultant is entirely up to you and how much time and effort you put into your business. Our consultants have the potential to earn a full-time income, but it ultimately depends on your dedication and drive to succeed.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including the opportunity to earn an income, flexible work hours, the ability to work from home, and the chance to meet new people and make new connections. You also get the satisfaction of sharing high-quality products that you believe in with others.

4. How can I market and promote my Pampered Chef business?

As a consultant, you will have access to a variety of marketing materials and tools to help you promote your business. This includes social media graphics, personalized website, and training on how to use social media and other channels effectively. You can also market your business through hosting parties, attending events, and word-of-mouth referrals.

5. What kind of support will I receive as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive support and training from your upline, as well as from the company itself. We provide ongoing training and resources to help you succeed, including access to our online community and support from our home office. You will also have the opportunity to attend regional and national conferences to connect with other consultants and learn from top performers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil