• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Cook and Earn with Pampered Chef? Join Me!

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant involves signing up through their website or a current consultant, and purchasing a starter kit. The earning potential varies based on sales and team building efforts, with consultants earning 20-25% commission on sales and additional bonuses. Prior cooking experience is not necessary, as the company provides training and resources. Pampered Chef also offers support and resources, such as training materials and access to a community of consultants. It is possible to be a consultant while having a full-time job, as the company offers a flexible schedule.
LorieC
Hi everyone
My name is Lorie and I just became a Pampered Chef consultant this month! I am excited to learn how to create my own business while at the same time enjoy one of my favorite things to do: COOK! What a better incentive than to get new kitchen products, test them out and earn a living while doing it? I hope I can be a valuable resource to this community!
I married the love of my life and we have a beautiful little 5 year old and we live in Connecticut. I am excited to begin this new and incredible journey with you all! :)

Welcome to CS Lorie!

Lorie- Welcome to Chef Success! Wishing you the best with your new business! Please share and help others by posting.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and training materials to get started.

2. What is the earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on your sales and team building efforts. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales and can also earn bonuses and incentives based on their performance. The more you sell and build your team, the higher your earning potential.

3. Do I need to have prior cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have prior cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about their products and how to use them effectively. As long as you have a passion for cooking and a willingness to learn, you can be successful in this business.

4. What type of support and resources does Pampered Chef provide to their consultants?

Pampered Chef provides their consultants with a variety of resources and support to help them succeed. This includes training materials, marketing materials, a personal website, and access to a community of other consultants for support and advice.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job. The company offers a flexible schedule, allowing you to work on your own time. You can also choose how much time and effort you want to put into your business, making it a great option for those with busy schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping