• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the PC Community and Boost My Income?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. By becoming a consultant, you can earn a commission on sales and potentially increase your income. The cost to join is $109 with options to upgrade. No prior experience or skills are necessary and training is provided. The amount of time invested is flexible and can be worked around other commitments. Many successful consultants have other jobs or responsibilities.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
Hi, I am Jessica. I am a 30 year old SAHM to 6 kids. I am looking to supplement our income, and since I have considered signing up with PC for years, decided to do it now.

It is great to be here, and I look forward to learning from you all.

Welcome Jessica!Much luck to your New PC biz and you will love this site and the Company! I know I learned more hear than anywhere else but meetings are great too and you should go to them!

Best wishes!

Congratulations Jessica! You've made a great decision coming on the boards to learn tons of info! We're all here for support!!!
Good Luck! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and how can it help me boost my income?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. By joining our community and becoming a consultant, you can earn a commission on sales and potentially increase your income.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also options to upgrade your kit for an additional cost.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience or skills to become a consultant?

No prior experience or skills are necessary to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

4. How much time do I need to invest as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you invest as a consultant is up to you and your personal goals. You can work part-time or full-time, and the more time and effort you put in, the more potential for income and rewards.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and still find success with Pampered Chef. You can work your business around your schedule and make it as flexible as you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn Elizabeth Schwarting
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PantryPrep
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel