• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Newest Member of Chef Success?

In summary, the newest member of Chef Success is Jeannie, a stay-at-home mom with a 6-year-old son, 2-year-old daughter, and a 10-year-old dog. She has been with Pampered Chef since February and was previously a consultant before coming back with a new, fantastic upline. Jeannie has previous experience with Pampered Chef and is excited to share ideas and grow businesses with the community. She is also looking forward to balancing her family life with her career at Pampered Chef.
jeanniec
Hi everyone! Just wanted to officially come out of lurkdom and introduce myself.... My name is Jeannie, I am a SAHM to a 6 y.o. boy, 2 y.o. girl, and 10 y.o. pooch - and I have been with "the chef" (as I love to call it) since February. I am not exactly a newbie to PC, though, as I was a consultant before and have come back under a new upline who is absolutely fantastic!

I am looking forward to sharing ideas and growing businesses with you all! It seems like a FUN crowd - wahoo!!

Jeannie

Hi!Hello & welcome! I am brand new. My SS1 is August. This is a WONDERFUL site! The people are super nice & full of great ideas!! Enjoy:)
-Susan

Hi!Hello & welcome! I am brand new. My SS1 is August.
I am also a SAHM. (2 boys. age 3 1/2 and 10 months)
This is a WONDERFUL site! The people are super nice & full of great ideas!! Enjoy:)
-Susan

oops! sorry about my duplicate reply!

Welcome!Congrats on your new business! My SS1 is August also. My mom has already sold $210 on her first show in outside orders...you will quickly find that just about EVERYBODY will talk to you about this if you just wear a shirt or a pin!

Welcome!Hello! Welcome to all of you! Congratulations on coming to a fantastic site to gain information! Ask anyone question you may have, we're all here for each other!:D

Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy this company as much as I do!!

Jeannie, my very first show was in Villa Park over three years ago!:D That brings back good memories. Who is your upline? I'm glad you're loving it so far this time around!

pamperedbecky said:
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy this company as much as I do!!Jeannie, my very first show was in Villa Park over three years ago!:D That brings back good memories. Who is your upline? I'm glad you're loving it so far this time around!
That is too funny about VP, Becky! LOL Who was your host? VP is a small town - it seems like there's only two degrees of separation here. My new upline is the wonderful Nancy Belda - I can't say enough about how great she is, both personally and as a savvy business owner. Who is your upline? How long have you been a Director? That's what I am aiming for...I was a FD the last time around.

Hi, Jeannie. Love that name! I also have been a consultant for only a few months, but never before. This site is a big business boost and great resource. Good luck this time around!

Jeanie Gay

:D
jeanniec said:
That is too funny about VP, Becky! LOL Who was your host? VP is a small town - it seems like there's only two degrees of separation here. My new upline is the wonderful Nancy Belda - I can't say enough about how great she is, both personally and as a savvy business owner. Who is your upline? How long have you been a Director? That's what I am aiming for...I was a FD the last time around.
My host was a good friend of mine, Katy Greenbauer. She's since hosted again for me. :) The funny thing is weren't THAT close of friends back when I started this business, but I went out of my comfort zone and asked her to be one of my first hosts and she said yes. Through that I got to know her even better and we've become good friends. That's why I suggest to people to not just ask your closest friends to host a show...you'll get to meet even MORE people and get to know "acquaintances" better through the whole experience.

My upline director is Shan Eisler in MN. I promoted to Director December of '05 and I LOVE it. I never got into this thinking I'd ever even WANT to recruit. How funny how this whole experience changes you and puts a new perspective on things. Good luck to you!!!

Welcome to Chef Success!

1. Who is the newest member of Chef Success?

The newest member of Chef Success is Jeannie, a stay-at-home mom with a 6-year-old son, 2-year-old daughter, and a 10-year-old dog. She has been with Pampered Chef since February and was previously a consultant before coming back with a new, fantastic upline.

2. How long has Jeannie been with Pampered Chef?

Jeannie has been with Pampered Chef since February. She was previously a consultant and has recently come back under a new, amazing upline.

3. Does Jeannie have any previous experience with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Jeannie was a consultant with Pampered Chef before and has now come back with a new upline.

4. What can we expect from Jeannie on Chef Success?

As a new member of Chef Success, Jeannie is looking forward to sharing ideas and growing businesses with the community. She also believes that it is a fun and exciting crowd to be a part of.

5. Can you tell us a little bit about Jeannie's family?

Jeannie is a stay-at-home mom to a 6-year-old son, 2-year-old daughter, and a 10-year-old dog. She is excited to balance her family life with her career at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jess Olstad
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wchatten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Billie Jo Murphy