• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Here and Somewhat New to Pampered Chef

C
Chef Light
Hi all. My name is Dawn. I am new to this forum. I am leaving a career in nursing to homeschool my 3 kids and do Pampered Chef. I am in a sort of a slump right now, but I have only had my business for 4 months. I am looking forward to chatting w/ all the people here.

Dawn/Light

welcome!Hi Dawn,
Welcome to the group! I know I've found this site to be so helpful, motivating and funny! I love hearing others' stories. And it's neat to hear when there's a new consultant in the bunch or one that's considering becoming a consultant. Are you going to Conference? I'm sure there will be lots of buzz on here when all three sessions have finished.

Welcome and good luck!!

ConferenceYes!!!! I am so excited!! I will be in wave 3 and this is the first trip by myself in my entire 31 years. (I was married young at 18).

Thanks for the welcome
Dawn

Dawn,

Congratulations on attending your first conference!! You will not regret your decision! Last year was my first year and it was a great break from my own 3 kids!!! You will be thrilled with the results! Say good-bye to your slump! Conference will help with that!

Welcome to Chef Success

Welcome Dawn! Do you have a director who is involved and helpful? Ask her to give you some ideas to get jump started. The best way to jump start your business is to get on the phone and call past guests, family, and friends. Ask them if they would like to see the new MID-SEASON spring/summer products. Tell them you'd love to come and teach them how to make **** (insert favorite recipe). The phone is your friend.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

CONGRATS on going to conference. I'll be in Wave 3! Be ready to learn...learn...LEARN!!! It is so much FUN!!

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have only been with Pampered Chef for 4 months, but I am excited about the opportunity to grow my business and help others with their cooking needs.

2. What made you decide to leave your career in nursing for Pampered Chef?

I have always had a passion for cooking and I wanted to have more flexibility in my schedule to homeschool my children. Pampered Chef offered me the perfect opportunity to combine my love for cooking with a flexible career.

3. How are you finding the transition from nursing to Pampered Chef?

The transition has been challenging at times, but overall I am enjoying the change. I am learning new skills and meeting new people, which has been very rewarding.

4. What do you enjoy most about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

I love being able to share my love for cooking with others and help them discover new and efficient ways to prepare meals. It's also great to be a part of a supportive community and have the opportunity to earn an income while doing something I enjoy.

5. What advice do you have for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to stay positive and don't get discouraged. Building a business takes time and effort, but with determination and a positive attitude, you can achieve success. Also, take advantage of the resources and support available through Pampered Chef to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv