• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are you located in Tennessee?

In summary, the main office for Pampered Chef in Tennessee is located in Franklin, TN. There are no retail locations for Pampered Chef in Tennessee, but products can be purchased through an independent consultant or online. To find a consultant in your area, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. There is no outlet store for Pampered Chef in Tennessee, but discounted products can be found through consultants or special sales events. The Pampered Chef office in Tennessee is not open to the public, but consultants and invited guests can attend training events and other special events there.
1234blessed
Hi,everyone! I'm from middle TN. I joined PC in Feb 2009 & joined CS about a month ago! I've read the Hitchhikers Guide & a bunch of posts! You all have a lot of great ideas! I hope to put some of them to use!

I love it here, too!! So many GREAT ideas!!

Welcome! :) It's such a great site w/ so many people sharing ideas and friendship.

Hey, I am in middle TN too!! Where are you at, who is your Director/ Recruiter!

Welcome to our online cluster!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!:chef:

I'm from Hickman (Gordonsville area). My director is Stephanie Richardson. Where are you located?

Welcome to our wacky little online cluster! Best wishes on your new business.

1234blessed said:
I'm from Hickman (Gordonsville area). My director is Stephanie Richardson. Where are you located?

Sorry it took me so long to answer, I was in SC for my brothers wedding all week. I am in Lebanon!

1. Where is the main office for Pampered Chef located in Tennessee?

The main office for Pampered Chef in Tennessee is located in Franklin, TN.

2. Are there any retail locations for Pampered Chef in Tennessee?

No, Pampered Chef does not have any retail locations in Tennessee. However, you can purchase products through an independent consultant or online.

3. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area of Tennessee?

You can find a consultant in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

4. Is there a Pampered Chef outlet store in Tennessee?

No, there is not currently an outlet store for Pampered Chef in Tennessee. However, you can find discounted products through consultants or during special sales events.

5. Can I visit the Pampered Chef office in Tennessee?

The Pampered Chef office in Tennessee is not open to the public. However, you can attend training events or other special events at the office if you are a consultant or have been invited by a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommy2rjb
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PamperedChefMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
JillianAnthony
  • diamond78